Right Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haters gon' hate!

Alright, I know most ppl don't hate at all but Hibbert has been consistently very good for quite some time now

Hibbert was great tonight.. but we still need a right back and a new DM to play alongside Gibson.

Two players before the window closes and i'll be very happy... even on loan.

What about Kyle Naughton? Is he still at Spurs? Looked a good,player before that nice and was more highly rated than Walker I thought

Credit where it is due, Tony Hibbert had an outstanding game tonight. I don't think any United players got past him all game, and he put in some excellent tackles when it looked like they were in. I was annoyed at Moyes for inexplicitly leading Heitinga out, but the back five were faultless all night. It looks like it's the waiting game for JH now as he waits for one of the excellent Jagielka (best performance in two years for me) and Distin to put a foot wrong. What a solid defensive performance, bravo.

Hibbert is nailed on first choice RB for this season, that said I believe Seamus will become a modern day full back.
Basically, defensively flawed but one who can press high up the pitch and aid the right wing.
Would like another centre midfielder to play alongside Darron, as although I rate Phil his days are numbered and feel losing Jack has felt us light there.

I like Hibbert, but if we ever get serious about challenging the top 4 or in europe, we need a better right back.

Status
Not open for further replies.