2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 goals in 60 appearances? You’re having a laugh.
He's been on scraps under both Mourinho and Nuno. Both of them played dross football so that whenever he was brought on at 80mins Spurs were looking to defend a draw or 1-0 win.

Ajax buy well, he is their main target for a reason.

Bergwijn is a hidden gem imo. It's been a hard road for him stuck behind Son but his ability is obvious and he has so much pace.

If Everton can convince him to join I would be very interested in how he develops over the next few years.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to supposed prices they are nearly always wrong.

Alreet Levy lad lol

Tbf Bergwijn hasn't had much opportunity although I would rather we look at that young lad Potter from Hull we've been linked with + someone like Dennis who was banging them in for a poor Watford side.

If the offer was £50 millions + Bergwijn I would take it but Levy will never offer that kind of dough + a player so doubt anything will happen.

£20m + Bergwijn?

Hilarious.

If true, that's the point in which you slate it as frivolous, tell them to shove Harry Winks and shut all negotiations.
Totally agree. If Gabriel Jesus is worth £45 m with 1 year to go on his contract I'd risk keeping Richarlison and selling him after the World Cup.

That is unless our FFP position is so bad that the PL insist that we have to raise funds now.

Totally agree. If Gabriel Jesus is worth £45 m with 1 year to go on his contract I'd risk keeping Richarlison and selling him after the World Cup.

That is unless our FFP position is so bad that the PL insist that we have to raise funds now.
The thing is the perception of Jesus is he's a CL player.

Status
Not open for further replies.