2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs are a bit rubbish at this, Levy is going to waste his time with some silly offers because thats what he does, as the days roll on the chances of him getting him go down, i can see him at Chelsea over Spurs and we just take Winks on a loan

Levy has a scran with Bill last night less than 24 hours later (if true) a low ball stupid offer comes in.....mmmmmmm

The Richarlison transfer makes me really nervous about who is running our club, and how they are doing it .
- We have a player who will be happy to stay if we can reassure him with an improved contract, and some more 'love' - improved contract, influential role etc.
- If Lampard and the team have a good personal equation with him, he needs to be convinced that a 20 goal / 10 assist season is what he needs to make the top tier elite teams (As opposed to Spurs) sit up and notice. If he dreams of Barca/Bayern/Madrid, they are looking at players with much better stats and potential
- In addition, that's good for Everton - maybe £60m instead of £50m
- It's a fair comparison to make that he should be the same price as Raphinha, approximately, and cos Nunez has scored more goals, not as much as Nunez. If he's the same as Gabriel Jesus, also fair, as Jesus has been a less frequent starter but in a better team. So we shouldn't be getting any less than £50m but maybe as a regular starter for Brazil, £55m is a good realistic pitch

Every few weeks I feel like telling myself - 'if Everton F this up i give up' and of course I never give up, but I just hope someone clever is in charge. He does not have to go. It could be as simple as rumours catching fire, and if we are listening to rumours and proceed with entertaining offers before or instead of discussing with Lampard & Richy, then we're still a joke.

Levy has a scran with Bill last night less than 24 hours later (if true) a low ball stupid offer comes in.....mmmmmmm
Yeah and its rejected, one nil to Bill.
One thing we can never do is accuse Bill of selling players cheap, loads of his deals we got top money for

Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.