2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's worth more than £20m to Everton next season alone.

Sell him for £20m today or £0 next season and I say £0 next season. (I know he'd still have a other year after that)

Take Richarlison out of our team last season and we're down.

Absolutely has to be £50m+ and that's factoring in a weaker negotiation position/us needing to sell.

Personally unless it was £70m+ I'd keep him and sell next summer.
Yes if you take Richarlison out and replace him with nothing we go down. If you take Richarlison out and replace him with Dennis, Zinchenko and a real DM we might be 12th.

The Telegraph absolutley hate Everton FC.

The number of people who fall for the utter BS from Matt Law and Sam Wallace is astounding.

You do know that Everton and every other club outside the top '6' are just fodder for these particular hacks (and the rest of the chimp journalists) to trail stories on behalf of their elite club masters?

Yes but obviously it was spoke about Bergwijn being part of the deal.
Well see but for now he seems to be a player in demand, and Spurs are more likely too flush out a few buyers for us, like us when Swansea played hard for Sig and the price went up, i think we will do that on Richy
Its sad to think he might never wear and Everton shirt again

Reactions: JLW
If there was a single bit of competency leading the club, we would have gone all out to try and keep our most gifted and consistent player no matter what it takes. Then again he probably wouldn't want to leave anyway if we were a well ran club. He is basically taking a sideways step to a better ran club who regularly play in Europe which is exactly where we should be if we weren't owned by an absolute amateur and his posse of helmets.

Losing him makes us even weaker which is really boss for a team that is currently flirting at relegation level.

Depressing times these.

If there was a single bit of competency leading the club, we would have gone all out to try and keep our most gifted and consistent player no matter what it takes. Then again he probably wouldn't want to leave anyway if we were a well ran club. He is basically taking a sideways step to a better ran club who regularly play in Europe which is exactly where we should be if we weren't owned by an absolute amateur and his posse of helmets.

Losing him makes us even weaker which is really boss for a team that is currently flirting at relegation level.

Depressing times these.
There are plenty of competent clubs that willingly sell good players at fair prices

I think we should take risks with who we sign, but finances we really can't risk.

Personally i think as people in general we place to much worth and value on buying players in terms of development and progressing mate.

Risks certainly but they need to be educated risks, we have limits but so many teams around us have the same limits and seem to be able to thrive and pick a good one - thinking of Palace, Leicester, WHU, Brighton etc.

To be honest id prefer to hang onto what we have with Tarowoski and one more addition - which i think we have scope for in out current budget, rather than play Levy roulette, or sell below market value - i genuinely mean that. I see development in us with just a couple of additions for a few reasons.

Id be happy for us to walk away from Spurs, no hassle.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.