2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hope we don't cave and accept one of those pony deals or a sub £60m fee.
Bill Kenwright right now, Please Mr levy Sir, just a bit more, then, well, Good Times

Oliver.jpg

"Levy had originally suggested that midfielder Harry Winks be part of the deal for Richarlison. The England midfielder was not of interest to Everton manager Frank Lampard. Lucas Moura, another Brazilian was also among those Spurs would have been prepared to trade."

BLOCK HIS NUMBER
"Not of interest"

Winkoff ?

Bergwijn is a hidden gem imo. It's been a hard road for him stuck behind Son but his ability is obvious and he has so much pace.

If Everton can convince him to join I would be very interested in how he develops over the next few years.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to supposed prices they are nearly always wrong.

Bergwijn is a hidden gem imo. It's been a hard road for him stuck behind Son but his ability is obvious and he has so much pace.

If Everton can convince him to join I would be very interested in how he develops over the next few years.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to supposed prices they are nearly always wrong.

How much do you personally reckon Bergwijn is worth?

7 goals in 60 appearances? You’re having a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.