2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Richarlison was very good against City, a constant thorn in their side, who never gave them a minutes peace. I really rate DCL, but, I think we look a much better footballing side with Richarlison leading the line when we play against the better sides. I just don't think that Dominic would have been as effective as Richarlison was against City.

When we are up against teams that we can expect to have a decent amount of the ball with. Then I think DCL with Richarlison out left is the way to go, if we are in a game where we won't have too much of the ball I would go with the mobility and non stop aggression of Richarlison.

Fire sale bidding began today. This lad will help us pay the bills now that we have, to our supreme suicidal death cult credit, decided to take the high moral ground rather than build a ground. The sale of Richarlison will simply be the first painful consequence of our admirable, purist self-immolation.

Our fanbase is like that Tunisian fella that set himself alight and began the Arab Spring about a decade or more ago. How did that pan out for him...and Tunisia?

The sale of Richarlison will simply be the first painful consequence of our admirable, purist self-immolation.

Our fanbase is like that Tunisian fella that set himself alight and began the Arab Spring about a decade or more ago. How did that pan out for him...and Tunisia?

hahahahhaahahaha what on eaaaarth is going on?
people speaking in tongues all over this forum

Fire sale bidding began today. This lad will help us pay the bills now that we have, to our supreme suicidal death cult credit, decided to take the high moral ground rather than build a ground. The sale of Richarlison will simply be the first painful consequence of our admirable, purist self-immolation.

What bills?

Richarlison isn't/wasn't staying anyway.

Saturday was by far the best I've seen him play as a centre forward.

Deserved a goal for that performance.

That means creating chances for him

It isn't a forward's job to create chances for themselves
He's not a true striker though is he? I get this about Calvert-Lewin, but Richarlison can't play through the middle the same way and when you're the kind of hybrid he is it would be nice if he was able to create a bit whether for himself to shoot or for others.

I understand that he's very important for us but I think his importance comes from the fact that he is good at scoring and also doesn't add much when he doesn't score. So we win a lot when he scores because otherwise we've got nothing else positive from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.