2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me he should play and DCL should be on the bench, they just don’t work as a 2. Hope Frank learned 3 in the middle
Is imperative.

I see little Richarlison talk since yesterday, I thought was great, the amount of free kicks he bought was vital for us to stay in the game, helped slow city down and won us ground.
Ok he didn't score but his work was top draw
I’m not his biggest fan but I thought he worked nonstop in a thankless position with very little support, referee was poor in many areas and he allowed foul after foul on Richarlison many by the centre half, who wasn’t booked, and also by different City players who took turns to bring him down but he stuck to the job and deserved to be given the ball, as he waited by the penalty spot, for the rat in the VAR studio to give him the nod to take the so very obvious penalty, but the rat said no!!

I see little Richarlison talk since yesterday, I thought was great, the amount of free kicks he bought was vital for us to stay in the game, helped slow city down and won us ground.
Ok he didn't score but his work was top draw
The way he intelligently gets his body between man and ball giving the opposition no chance but to foul him is outstanding. Don’t think I’ve ever seen a player so good at winning free kicks at the right time when we’re under pressure.

For me he should play and DCL should be on the bench, they just don’t work as a 2. Hope Frank learned 3 in the middle
Is imperative.
Totally this, Gordon and Richarlison could have a much better attack for us the then either of them alongside DCL, especially the way he has played recently.

100%

Between Gray, Gordon and Richarlison for the spots out wide. A fit DCL is a must up top.
I’d argue Richarlison hold up play yesterday. And he’s was up against 2 top class centre backs, was better than anything I’ve seen from DCL.

Will be interesting what Frank does next season, does DCL fit the type of striker he wants

I’d argue Richarlison hold up play yesterday. And he’s was up against 2 top class centre backs, was better than anything I’ve seen from DCL.

Will be interesting what Frank does next season, does DCL fit the type of striker he wants

Richarlison was excellent in winning free kicks yesterday. But personally for me mate, DCL is mile's better at doing that and also eats up the ground and gets us up the pitch and gets more people around him. I think DCL 's decision making with the ball is far better.

Probably depends if we stay up or not ( if we don't both will go ), if we stay up 1 will go (imo)

Richarlison was excellent in winning free kicks yesterday. But personally for me mate, DCL is mile's better at doing that and also eats up the ground and gets us up the pitch and gets more people around him. I think DCL 's decision making with the ball is far better.

Probably depends if we stay up or not ( if we don't both will go ), if we stay up 1 will go (imo)
Sorry have to disagree. Richarlison technically is a much better footballer than DCL, he’s not perfect. But imo DCL decision making is one of his biggest weaknesses. Not one assists last season, he offers little out side the box, apart from maybe his hold up play at times. And winning the odd free kick.

I know he’s not match fit, but his performance v. Southampton was shocking, comparing it to Richarlison yesterday

Sorry have to disagree. Richarlison technically is a much better footballer than DCL, he’s not perfect. But imo DCL decision making is one of his biggest weaknesses. Not one assists last season, he offers little out side the box, apart from maybe his hold up play at times. And winning the odd free kick.

I know he’s not match fit, but his performance v. Southampton was shocking, comparing it to Richarlison yesterday

Richarlison was shocking against Southampton too lol

We'll agree to disagree though mate. Both on form they are both fantastic players. Unfortunately this season DCL has been out for most of it and Richarlison has had a stop start season.

Richarlison was shocking against Southampton too lol

We'll agree to disagree though mate. Both on form they are both fantastic players. Unfortunately this season DCL has been out for most of it and Richarlison has had a stop start season.
I was taking from a number 9 point of view. Also city CB’s back much better than Southamptons.

I’d sell DCL before Richarlison. But I knows it’s all about opinions and some will disagree with mine

Status
Not open for further replies.