2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet the Benitez bootlickers still defend the fraud, an absolute joke of a manager and coach.

I said at the time it weakened our squad.

Almost like the agent Rafael stuff was genuine - an absolute stain on the club, the owner and the board of directors who helped appoint him.
I was very critical of the way that was handled. The only reason it hadn’t been scrutinised was because we had a decent start.

Blatantly obvious Benitez forced him out. Embarrassing for the “James wants out, he doesn’t want to play for us- where’s the evidence it’s Benitez” brigade.

What a foolish man Benitez is. Came back to bite him on the arse on the end, can’t go around picking fights with popular players and treating them like [Poor language removed] without it affecting the rest of the group. So glad he’s gone, what an arsehole.

I really like him and hes a very good player for us who generally gives his all. BUT.. he is nowhere near good enough for a top club, the best he could do in the prem in terms of starter is Spurs, Arsenal or maybe United. Far too inconsitent in possestion and needs to take a look at himself as one of our better players.

Status
Not open for further replies.