2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im more gutted that we're being fleeced in terms of the fee than him going Spurs tbh.

Last player I was gutted to see join a fellow PL side was Rom - closest thing I've seen to world class his final season here under Koeman were he bagged about 25 goals that campaign.
Fleeced lmao

I was only 9 when Rooney happened but that hurt me a lot - in fact, made me never love another player again
He wasn't in the team long enough for me to feel that way - I know there were various reasons why we had to sell him - but for a dyed in the wool Evertonian he left with indecent haste to a team just down the road. I couldn't forgive that.

There'll be not much diofference in the end between the fees for each of them...and given that one is vastly superior to the other that means Everton have been ripped off.
Based on what evidence is Richarlison 'vastly superior' to Raphinha?

These are their Premier League stats over the past two seasons, when both of them have been in the league.

Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 20.00.10.png

So, Raphinha has scored the same amount, played one game more (started one game less), assisted four more goals, is far more creative, and their shot-conversion rate is about the same. They've both scored four penalties, and Raphinha actually has a better scoring rate than Richarlison...

That doesn;t show the work that Richarlsion does away from the penalty box.
Raphinha did plenty of work too like.

I don't get why you think the lads are that different because they aren't. You also claimed Raphinha is 'nowhere near the Brazil side' when he started more games for them last season than Richarlison did.

Raphinha is a great player. Richarlison is a great player. We're not in a position to demand £80m because our ridiculous owner and daft DoFs and managers and crap chairman have put us here.

Raphinha did plenty of work too like.

I don't get why you think the lads are that different because they aren't. You also claimed Raphinha is 'nowhere near the Brazil side' when he started more games for them last season than Richarlison did.

Raphinha is a great player. Richarlison is a great player. We're not in a position to demand £80m because our ridiculous owner and daft DoFs and managers and crap chairman have put us here.
He's played 9 times to Richarlison's 36. He's a peripheral player.

Status
Not open for further replies.