2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno where this weird narrative has come from that Raphinha isn’t a fantastic player, is it because Bielsa took him off against us at half time in a game where he was about to be sacked and all his players had downed tools?

Defence mechanism when most opposition fans think Raphinha is a better player than the diving scumbag Richarlison

Mate, Raphinha is going for somewhere initially around £55m, according to all reliable reports, with add-ons taking it to £60-65m.

Everton are holding out for £60m. In fact, there's a Times article this evening saying how Spurs are frustrated at Everton's stance!

So yes, I fully agree the top of the club is a mess, but stop with this 'oh we're just accepting crap offers' etc, because frankly so far it seems like we actually aren't doing!

If that is true (which I doubt), the 60mil will be full of add ons, then in return, we are signing Winks for 20 mil. He is never a 20mil player, so we have basically given them an extra 15mil for a 5mil player.

Tuchel went to 433 a fair few times last season.

Good sides have options.

Now with 5 subs, a condensed season, there'll be plenty of games they need to play in.

Oh I know he's not going to be lumped there all the time but it was in response into why they weren't interested in Richy. And the case in point is that Tuchel could play him at wing back

People saying richy will be a squad player? Unless your the actual elite in the big clubs most players can be dropped

Look at sterling grealish
Jota
Lukaku

Just off top of head quickly

That we are holding out for 60mil.
Well plenty are reporting it that are reliable and if you want to go down the 'not a journo but has been pretty spot on with all info so far for a year' route, then Bobble has said it numerous times.

Our valuation of Richarlison is £60m. There may be a few ways that we end up getting that but we are holding out for that much.

They can slap as much as they want on it, doesn't mean they'll get it.

The minute the better brazillian in Richarlison goes for £60mill....Arsenal and Chelsea aren't going to pay more for the inferior player.

Let's get it right...both club's don't really need Raphina. Especially at £60million
There'll be not much diofference in the end between the fees for each of them...and given that one is vastly superior to the other that means Everton have been ripped off.

The thought of seeing him in another PL shirt sickens me. Last time this happened was when Ball went to Arsenal.

Im more gutted that we're being fleeced in terms of the fee than him going Spurs tbh.

Last player I was gutted to see join a fellow PL side was Rom - closest thing I've seen to world class his final season here under Koeman were he bagged about 25 goals that campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.