2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Richy would never go for it and probably cry his way out of Everton if we went this route, but I’d stick him out as the wing back if we choose a 5 back formation. I feel like he could build a good partnership with either Gray or Gordon. Doesn’t matter if Dom isn’t available though. What a mess this side is

I know Richy would never go for it and probably cry his way out of Everton if we went this route, but I’d stick him out as the wing back if we choose a 5 back formation. I feel like he could build a good partnership with either Gray or Gordon. Doesn’t matter if Dom isn’t available though. What a mess this side is
Are you on a windup?

Unfortunately your probably correct because of our options in that position- it couldn’t of done any harm in last 3 games. What a state we are in

One of his most ineffective displays today. Always looking to do something but failing or falling over. He will look much better in a better team but he gives us nothing at the moment. We will need to sell him anyway when we get relegated so let's try to get used to life without him.

One of his most ineffective displays today. Always looking to do something but failing or falling over. He will look much better in a better team but he gives us nothing at the moment. We will need to sell him anyway when we get relegated so let's try to get used to life without him.
He didn’t have enough support to be fair, they had 2 centre half haranguing him all game my main criticism of him was he kept just straying offside but that’s partly due to players not delivering too.

Was never more than a very average PL player. Workrate being his best quality. Less skillfull than Mirallas was.
Pointless playing him as a lone target man like today as his hold up play is even worse than DCL. Rondon might well be our best option as a lone striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.