2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if its just me but I absolutely hate seeing him play as striker. He just does not offer anything other than chasing for balls over the top and both him and we as a team just aren't good at that. He doesn't offer himself anywhere near enough to take the ball with his back to goal or to run the channels or win a header. I've always felt like we got more out of him playing from wide. I know DCL wasn't playing today but even before today he just offers nothing through the middle, feel like his most consistent games have came from out wide. Almost wanna say I'd rather Rondon play upfront instead of him just so he can play anywhere else.

You can bet every time he makes a run he'll be offside. Can't believe a forward who has so many offsides as him. And in possession, he cannot link with anyone and runs into brick walls. Can't ask for an easier forward to defend against.

The most unbrazilian Brazilian I've ever seen ... can't pass ... can't dribble ...and the amount of times he loses the ball , when he dives instead of staying on his feet and keeping possession ...constantly setting up opposition attacks .... works hard the odd game...overated , useless

Not good enough to play as a central striker. Breaks down so many attacks due to being offside. Must be a defenders dream to play against.

Ran about but tries for free kicks too much

Also he needs to learn the offside rule he is worse than mirallas for offsides.

Don't know why our strikers can't seem to lift the ball up and above the keeper either

He did press well though and was too frequently the only man in the box for crosses

One of the players who does put effort in, but the moment at the gwladers where he's just fell over to win a free kick was absolutely pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.