2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
No middle ground with Richy.

When he’s good he’s very good, but when he’s bad, he absolutely stinks the house out.

Probably do better with decent players around him, a luxury he doesn’t have at Everton.

No middle ground with Richy.

When he’s good he’s very good, but when he’s bad, he absolutely stinks the house out.

Probably do better with decent players around him, a luxury he doesn’t have at Everton.

Every player on the planet is better with better players around them, Choupo-Moting does a job for Bayern purely because of the players around him.

He’s clearly better than Richarlison who doesn’t score and also isn’t aesthetically pleasing to watch.
Well Richarlison has scored 1 in 3.2 games at Everton and the same for Brazil. 1 in 2.7 in his first 2 Seasons. Take our pens and he out scored, firmino, lacazette, Jimenez, Rashford, martial, Son. Jota at wolves. even though he’s had a poor couple of seasons. Loads of caveats to that. 4 mangers, countless injuries to the whole squad, including himself. Played in 4 different positions in a poor team. And for 90% of them seasons, played Under negative defensive managers.

Jota at wolves scored 1 in 4.
For Portugal 1 in 3. Liverpool 1 in 2.
Diaz has 1 in 4 so far for Liverpool
Scored 1 in 3 for Porto and 1 in 5 for Columbia.
Mane 1 in 3 at Southampton. 1 in 3 Senegal
1 in 2 for Liverpool. See the theme

Richarlison has faults and need to improve parts of his game. But he would score 20 goals at Liverpool or city.

Comparing him to suarez/mane, talk of him replacing mbappe or ronaldo? Is this the same guy who I've been watching this last 2 years? Yeah, service to him has probably been awful, but when you're being bracketed with world class players, you're supposed to be able to make things happen on your own. If the figures being bandied about are true I hope we snap whoever's hand off who are willing to pay for him.

He's an average premier league forward player at best imo, but we'll see how he works out at utd/psg.

No ones comparing Richarlison to those players at their peak. Were saying that his goal contributions at the same age were similar, as well as his attitude.

Which leads to a possibility that if he joined a top attacking side (as they did) then his stats would increase.

Yeah didn’t even need to see any stats to tell you that was completely made up, he can’t dribble to save his life. Don’t think I’ve ever seen him dribble past a full back.

Well there was definitely a positive stat related to his dribbling which was near the top of the league. I was surprised which is why i remembered it.

Suarez scored 69 goals in 110 games for Liverpool. And then 147 in 191 for Barcelona. And 30 in 58 for Atletico. And 67 in 130 for Uruguay. A world-class player among the very best of his generation.

Richarlison? Nice lad.

I saw Suarez at Ajax and in the 2010 World Cup for Uruguay. I couldn't believe the steal King Kenny pulled off on the day he signed him for about half the price of that beanpole from Newcastle, Andy Carroll. A world-class player to anybody with eyes. Richarlison at the same age really does not compare. As time will inevitably prove.

If you look through the vaults I also said Suarez would be class for them -- I also saw him play (albeit on the tv).

Again though, you're listing stats when he was older than Richarlison.

His stats at nacional and Groningen were 1 in 3.

He then joined a top side in Ajax and they went to 1 in 2.

Then Liverpool he was 1 in 3 for 1.5 seasons taking us to where Richarlison will be at the end of the season age wise.

At both Ajax and Liverpool his stats jumped massively. At Ajax this was immediate and at Liverpool they increased after 1.5 seasons as the team added better players.

If Richarlison under Lampard has better players in a more attacking team his stats should increase as well.

No ones comparing Richarlison to those players at their peak. Were saying that his goal contributions at the same age were similar, as well as his attitude.

Which leads to a possibility that if he joined a top attacking side (as they did) then his stats would increase.

Well there was definitely a positive stat related to his dribbling which was near the top of the league. I was surprised which is why i remembered it.

If you look through the vaults I also said Suarez would be class for them -- I also saw him play (albeit on the tv).

Again though, you're listing stats when he was older than Richarlison.

His stats at nacional and Groningen were 1 in 3.

He then joined a top side in Ajax and they went to 1 in 2.

Then Liverpool he was 1 in 3 for 1.5 seasons taking us to where Richarlison will be at the end of the season age wise.

At both Ajax and Liverpool his stats jumped massively. At Ajax this was immediate and at Liverpool they increased after 1.5 seasons as the team added better players.

If Richarlison under Lampard has better players in a more attacking team his stats should increase as well.
They might increase, but he's simply not in the same class as Suarez. That's no insult, by the way. The horrible little Uruguayan is one of the best forwards of all-time.

Well Richarlison has scored 1 in 3.2 games at Everton and the same for Brazil. 1 in 2.7 in his first 2 Seasons. Take our pens and he out scored, firmino, lacazette, Jimenez, Rashford, martial, Son. Jota at wolves. even though he’s had a poor couple of seasons. Loads of caveats to that. 4 mangers, countless injuries to the whole squad, including himself. Played in 4 different positions in a poor team. And for 90% of them seasons, played Under negative defensive managers.

Jota at wolves scored 1 in 4.
For Portugal 1 in 3. Liverpool 1 in 2.
Diaz has 1 in 4 so far for Liverpool
Scored 1 in 3 for Porto and 1 in 5 for Columbia.
Mane 1 in 3 at Southampton. 1 in 3 Senegal
1 in 2 for Liverpool. See the theme

Richarlison has faults and need to improve parts of his game. But he would score 20 goals at Liverpool or city.
Totally agree.

If we manage to hold him down on a long term contract and Lampard can recycle alot of players to fit into his attacking style his stats will improve.

They might increase, but he's simply not in the same class as Suarez. That's no insult, by the way. The horrible little Uruguayan is one of the best forwards of all-time.

I dont think anyone has said he "will" be as good as Suarez.

Just what I wrote above + their attitudes or will to win are similar.

Man u would easily swap rashford for Rich. Rashford is diabolical at the moment. He is just strolling around the pitch with no heart or hunger

Status
Not open for further replies.