2021/22 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
8A2D1D1A-C7A8-4FBF-A48F-5D5DFC05617A.jpeg

Wait. Was he still on the pitch when the goal went in? Otherwise how the hell is he in that corner celebrating!!

Said it before but he just doesn't work centrally for me. I know he tries but he just doesn't offer us an outlet at all compared to DCL if we're gonna be hitting the ball forward in hope. I think he's far better coming from the left and stretching the defence like he did for the chance before Allan went off.

Said it before but he just doesn't work centrally for me. I know he tries but he just doesn't offer us an outlet at all compared to DCL if we're gonna be hitting the ball forward in hope. I think he's far better coming from the left and stretching the defence like he did for the chance before Allan went off.

He's crap down the middle. Crashing to the floor won't cut it at all.

He was piss poor, he's been piss poor up top the last 2 games, he's been piss poor this season and he's been piss poor for 2 seasons.

He can still make himself an Everton hero though, starting on Sunday

Hi mate,

You ain’t got a clue.

Bye mate

Status
Not open for further replies.