2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likelihood of leaving has gone up but so has the price tag. If that’s the sale we need to get some cash in I’m ok with it. Rather keep him but let’s be honest he’s not going to be here til he’s 30.

On the same ground I’m happy for the club selfishly that Dom didn’t play much at the Euros, if he’d gone off he would have attracted attention and i don’t want to sell at any price because I am a fan boy.

We’re all Everton fans, we all watch the same games as yourself. Your football knowledge or ability to see weaknesses in the team isn’t more than everyone else so no need to point out the negatives everytime something positive is happening.

honestly you seem the the type of guy that sees someone has just been married on Facebook/social media and rather than posting congratulations you instead post the probability of it ending in divorce and how much it will cost in doing so.

cheer up you miserable git.
Imagine having him sat by you at GP.

Pretty mad that he's not been subbed. Wouldn't be surprised if the coach wanted to take him off and he's said no.

That's an unlucky second yellow for the German dude that. It was practically 50/50.

Brazil will run away with this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.