2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're one of the worst teams in midfield in the league and when he plays on the wing which is in part a midfield role he's completely terrible so he is part of the problem. It should be possible to hide that with his position but so long as we aren't that's somethings.

We're also a poor creative team and he's a poor creative player for that position. So again he's part of the problem.

Hopefully this little run gets him into goal scoring form because we need him to bring the goals again.
Doesn’t it ever get tiring being so negative all the time? Honestly we could win the league and champions league and you’d be still complaining.

Doesn’t it ever get tiring being so negative all the time? Honestly we could win the league and champions league and you’d be still complaining.
No I wouldn't be. We're closer to the drop than a double and it's not even close.

I like Richarlison. To act like his shortcomings don't effect us is naive.

No I wouldn't be. We're closer to the drop than a double and it's not even close.

we in the process of or have already purchased the likes of townsend, begovic, gray and rondon

that shows our level - on those grounds Richarlison has no shortcomings that we cannot accommodate without questioning him.

we in the process of or have already purchased the likes of townsend, begovic, gray and rondon

that shows our level - on those grounds Richarlison has no shortcomings that we cannot accommodate without questioning him.

Well it is a question of what can we afford plus the diffulty in getting rid of the deadwood who don't want to leave and no club coming for any of them. BTW who is rondon?

Well it is a question of what can we afford plus the diffulty in getting rid of the deadwood who don't want to leave and no club coming for any of them. BTW who is rondon?
sorry what has any of that got to do with Richarlison? well actually it does as you are acknowledging we are buying rubbish.

We’re all Everton fans, we all watch the same games as yourself. Your football knowledge or ability to see weaknesses in the team isn’t more than everyone else so no need to point out the negatives everytime something positive is happening.

honestly you seem the the type of guy that sees someone has just been married on Facebook/social media and rather than posting congratulations you instead post the probability of it ending in divorce and how much it will cost in doing so.

cheer up you miserable git.

Status
Not open for further replies.