2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re all Everton fans, we all watch the same games as yourself. Your football knowledge or ability to see weaknesses in the team isn’t more than everyone else so no need to point out the negatives everytime something positive is happening.

honestly you seem the the type of guy that sees someone has just been married on Facebook/social media and rather than posting congratulations you instead post the probability of it ending in divorce and how much it will cost in doing so.

cheer up you miserable git.
You can be positive if you want. I'm not feeling great about a club that hasn't put together back to back good performances since last October, hired a retread manager to replace the other retread but worse, doesn't seemingly have money to sign players to improve a pretty lacking squad and even if it did have money doesn't have anything resembling a plan on how to fix things. I'm not getting excited for a new season this time around. Sorry.

As for Richarlison I still like him, he's still a good player on form, he's also someone who isn't adding much when he doesn't score and who hasn't improved in 3 seasons. So I guess I'm lower on him than most. Again sorry about it.

That's an unlucky second yellow for the German dude that. It was practically 50/50.

Brazil will run away with this now.
Didn't realise the game was on until I saw the score come up on SSN. Switched over and first thing I saw was Richy pulling himself up off the ground and the commentator saying he's taken a bit of a battering this game. Last thing I wanted to hear lol

Status
Not open for further replies.