2020/21 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluelife

Player Valuation: £40m
Would Richardson scoring 5 goals per game and winning the tournament add anything to his market value? Or reckon this tournament is worth absolutely zilch?

TimHowardsBeardJuice

Player Valuation: £10m
Likelihood of leaving has gone up but so has the price tag. If that’s the sale we need to get some cash in I’m ok with it. Rather keep him but let’s be honest he’s not going to be here til he’s 30.

On the same ground I’m happy for the club selfishly that Dom didn’t play much at the Euros, if he’d gone off he would have attracted attention and i don’t want to sell at any price because I am a fan boy.

royalblue66

Player Valuation: £70m
We’re all Everton fans, we all watch the same games as yourself. Your football knowledge or ability to see weaknesses in the team isn’t more than everyone else so no need to point out the negatives everytime something positive is happening.

honestly you seem the the type of guy that sees someone has just been married on Facebook/social media and rather than posting congratulations you instead post the probability of it ending in divorce and how much it will cost in doing so.

cheer up you miserable git.
Imagine having him sat by you at GP.

Toffe3m4n

Pretty mad that he's not been subbed. Wouldn't be surprised if the coach wanted to take him off and he's said no.

Toffe3m4n

That's an unlucky second yellow for the German dude that. It was practically 50/50.

Brazil will run away with this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks