2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
His competition for his Brazil starting place (Jesus) showed him up today. Still young of course but those were bad misses.
I'm not joking when I say Richarlison could win the golden boot playing up top in the City team. Funnily enough the City players in the Brazil team were the primary problem in that Belgium game.

Possibly...but half the teams in the Prem are looking for a decent striker, and they are hard to find. Best hope is a meltdown at United and a bit of a clear out there. Might be a couple available then.
Brands needs to get that search right then. He's earning enough off Moshiri to get stuff like that right, for sure.

His competition for his Brazil starting place (Jesus) showed him up today. Still young of course but those were bad misses.

Saying that though, I think if Richarlison got the chances Jesus got he'd have slotted them as well, would Jesus have scored the two chances Richarlison got? I reckon maybe one

Brands needs to get that search right then. He's earning enough off Moshiri to get stuff like that right, for sure.

I think Brands is pretty good,Dave, but getting six right out of six,near enough, must have included an element of luck. All clubs make signings that don't work out,and striker must be the hardest position to buy in. The number of strikers who come to the Prem with a great reputation and then fail miserably is a great many.Only those at the very top come with any kind of guarantee and then not always. Nothing is certain,but I expert he is working on it to the best of his ability.

Thats the issue, Richarlison goes up top and Bernard comes into the left.

Lookman plays either left or central and performs...

So we have 3 quality players on the left.

Sadly only Walcott on the right and nothing up front.

It would be ideal if we signed say Augustin and Lozano but then we still have Bernard and Lookman to consider.

Lozano Lookman Richarlison
Augustin
Thats what i would like to see.

Walcott + Sigurdsson sold

Bernard as rotation/supersub

WOW! I can see a few bullets in the post as speak Zat.

It would be ideal if we signed say Augustin and Lozano but then we still have Bernard and Lookman to consider.

Augustin

My God.

Augustin

Dude, this isn't FIFA and why on earth would that be better than what we already have. MAYBE Lozano is better than Walcott, but Augustin has scored like maybe 10-15 goals at the top flight level in his life. Why would you think he gives us more than what Richarlison gives us already as a CF? Lookman hasn't even played a decent 90 minutes for us and he's going to replace Sigurdsson?

Dude, this isn't FIFA and why on earth would that be better than what we already have. MAYBE Lozano is better than Walcott, but Augustin has scored like maybe 10-15 goals at the top flight level in his life. Why would you think he gives us more than what Richarlison gives us already as a CF? Lookman hasn't even played a decent 90 minutes for us and he's going to replace Sigurdsson?

Only Zat would name an unproven at any level front 4 his dream lineup.

Classic Zatmania.

A shining star looking up from the gutter...

"I see" said the blind man to his deaf wife.

Get off your computer games and watch them play.

Status
Not open for further replies.