2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a target man, but digs in and gets shoved around regardless. Commendable application, but it won't be long before he's simply not enjoying his football.

I'd be amazed if a proper target man isn't already on the Jan shopping list.
Or we could just play football that doesn't require our striker to play that way. City, the RS, Chelsea this weekend and plenty of other sides around the world can do it. I agree we should look to get someone in because more often than not you're going to need a bit of size and strength up top but it shouldn't be impossible for us to do anything against Watford without a target man.

City
Spurs
Burnley
Brighton

Hes on 8 goals at the moment in 14 games

2 more goals this year would see him on double figures but i really hope can hit 3 in these games.

If he achieves that then hes looking well on his way for 20 this season

City
Spurs
Burnley
Brighton

Hes on 8 goals at the moment in 14 games

2 more goals this year would see him on double figures but i really hope can hit 3 in these games.

If he achieves that then hes looking well on his way for 20 this season

source.gif

When he's on the wing the fullback needs to be a reliable threat since he will go inside constantly and Seamus hasn't been that so the right side is not getting anything done

Passenger. When the ball came to him he had bad touches and often lost possession. Not world class like some on here would claim. World class would have buried his two chances. Work in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.