2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expecting bids from both Manchester clubs in the Summer, both higher than the Lukaku fee.

Possibly.

But this side has the potential to be fantastic. We have only seen briefly the team at full strength and it's very early days.

With the new stadium and the possibility of Usmanov funding the project now, we have to be looking at competing with Manchester City in the coming seasons, not selling to them.

Richarlison appears to be a grounded individual who respects the manager.

Lets see what we can achieve and enjoy the ride.

Possibly.

But this side has the potential to be fantastic. We have only seen briefly the team at full strength and it's very early days.

With the new stadium and the possibility of Usmanov funding the project now, we have to be looking at competing with Manchester City in the coming seasons, not selling to them.

Richarlison appears to be a grounded individual who respects the manager.

Lets see what we can achieve and enjoy the ride.
Didnt Silva say recently to be where we want to be we must stop selling our best players.....well I see this as a very big test of that statement.

Ahh looking at that video and you see the man is a treasure. I reiterate he is worth more than goals to this club. His very public recognition through his great performances for brazil along with our other high profile barcelona draftees raises our profile in the eyes and minds of players and agents , we are a place to be seen playing at....whilst I think the January market will be quiet we are set for a level of spend and change in the Summer like we probably never saw since....oh since Koemans first window, but overseen by Darth Brands Marco Silvarwalker......the everton empire strikes back.

Ahh looking at that video and you see the man is a treasure. I reiterate he is worth more than goals to this club. His very public recognition through his great performances for brazil along with our other high profile barcelona draftees raises our profile in the eyes and minds of players and agents , we are a place to be seen playing at....whilst I think the January market will be quiet we are set for a level of spend and change in the Summer like we probably never saw since....oh since Koemans first window, but overseen by Darth Brands Marco Silvarwalker......the everton empire strikes back.
Perfect opportunity to spend, and spend big isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.