2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute bargain the lad. Banging the goals in for Brazil. No doubt that his value is at least double what we paid less than 6 months ago. Silva had him as his #1 target and made sure he was signed. He can play all across the front line and has years and years ahead of him. If he can continue to improve and we can keep hold of him for 3-4 seasons before wishing him well when one of the real big boys come in, I think we'd all be made up with that. That said, this manager and chairman has us going places with this squad. Get to that new stadium within 4 years and see where we're at. Hopefully keep the bulk of this squad or replace those sold with similar quality and the good times may finally be coming back. Go ed Blues.

Absolute bargain the lad. Banging the goals in for Brazil. No doubt that his value is at least double what we paid less than 6 months ago. Silva had him as his #1 target and made sure he was signed. He can play all across the front line and has years and years ahead of him. If he can continue to improve and we can keep hold of him for 3-4 seasons before wishing him well when one of the real big boys come in, I think we'd all be made up with that. That said, this manager and chairman has us going places with this squad. Get to that new stadium within 4 years and see where we're at. Hopefully keep the bulk of this squad or replace those sold with similar quality and the good times may finally be coming back. Go ed Blues.
He's not worth £70m, let alone potentially higher. Don' get me wrong, I am delighted with the start he's had here and his form for Brazil, but it's only early days.

So you’d accept £70m for him?
If I'm honest, I would blankly refuse to sell him, which ultimatly people will say he's priceless or worth huge amounts. I'd refuse to sell him as it's only early days.

Looking at it objectively, I like Richarlison and he's had a fantastic start here, with what looks like a lot of potential to improve in future, but again it is early days.

If he was at another club, would you be happy to spend £70m on him in the January window? £80m or more? If we're honest, I think we know the answer.

Understandably, I know people will go back to my first point of refusing to sell him and will claim he's priceless or worth X, yet for me that's rather simplistic.

What I am saying is that we sometimes get carried away with ourselves with what we value a player at, or what we'd sell him for, rather than their true value.

If I'm honest, I would blankly refuse to sell him, which ultimatly people will say he's priceless or worth huge amounts. I'd refuse to sell him as it's only early days.

Looking at it objectively, I like Richarlison and he's had a fantastic start here, with what looks like a lot of potential to improve in future, but again it is early days.

If he was at another club, would you be happy to spend £70m on him in the January window? £80m or more? If we're honest, I think we know the answer.

Understandably, I know people will go back to my first point of refusing to sell him and will claim he's priceless or worth X, yet for me that's rather simplistic.

What I am saying is that we sometimes get carried away with ourselves with what we value a player at, or what we'd sell him for, rather than their true value.

Yes.

Thing is though mate it's not just Everton fans getting carried away is it now? It's pretty much a huge amount of the media not just here but abroad, fueled by his form for Brazil and by comments from teammates like neymar and his coach

He's the latest young massively hyped up talent in the block, like Dembele, mbappe where, like neymar once was etc,

21 yo, Brazil full international, already playing at a good club in a top league, and who has already had a 40-45m fee paid for him, 70m in the current market would be us being bent over the table.

He's not worth £70m, let alone potentially higher. Don' get me wrong, I am delighted with the start he's had here and his form for Brazil, but it's only early days.

If we sold him for 70m there would be several riots. Hes definitely worth that. Easily.

We will see,i will just be happy if we actually turn up this year,but silva gives me that belief that we will as we have been pretty good all away games for me,if we score and its the winner,i want it in injury time so we dont have to panic thinking they would score to level the game lol

If that happens the game will be stopped
There will be an emergency meeting of the PL and a rule change brought in that states for this game and all RS games that the game will continue indefinitely until the bestest team in da woirld score an equaliser

Hopefully by then we will be 'one of the big boys'.

His character is as important as his ability imo. We have had talented players from Rooney to Lukaku, but all have wanted away when speaking about the club.

If Richarlison buys into the long term aims of the club he will be priceless.

Man City became serious contenders when they signed Aguero. Loyalty is so important and belief in the clubs objectives.

How daft does Paul Merson look now though.

He is paid to have a broad knowledge of football and footballers so that casual supporters can gain more insight into it.

His comments about breaking the transfer market look more ludicrous with each game Richarlison plays.

He gets paid handsomely for waffling drivel.

Status
Not open for further replies.