Confirmed Signing Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez @Steve0, can’t you just say he’ll be rubbish! As you are wrong SOOOOOOOOO many times! No doubt I’ll be accuse of being a RS. I’m not, I’m just calling you out on some of the absolute garbage you post. If we signed George Weah’s nephew you’d wrap it up in gold dust.

On Sandro.............

Sandro has the ability to control any ball. You've never seen him play have you? He's like salah but quicker, better touch, better finisher, stronger and £35m cheaper.
Best signing by any club this summer.
SAndro scored the same amount of goals as Salah in a tougher league for a worse team. He will be a beast.

On Rooney, Keane among others..............

Well have schneiderlin for the entire season. Gueye won't be off to Africa for six weeks. Jagielka has been replaced by one of the best centre backs in the league. We've signed an absolute beast in sandro. Look man has progressed. Rooney is still a magnificent footballer and will prove his worth. Tom Davies ready from the start of te season. Besic back from injur. Holgate, dowell, kenny, dcl, donkor are all highly promising youngsters.

And we're still not finished.

Liverpool have bought a Chelsea reject who had similar serie a stats to deulofeu and a full back from hull.

You'd have to be a bit demented to say the gap won't close next year.

On Siggy and Salah.............

At least we know he can do it in the premier league. Liverpool spent a similar amount on a player who proved to be a flop at Chelsea. Personally I think £40m on Sigurdsson is a safer bet than £40m on Salah.
What hole is Salah filling in your squad? Seems a panic buy to me. Saw us splashing the cash and you were feeling left out. Salah will struggle big time, just not got the minerals for this league imho.

On Schneids.................

Not outstanding but he's easily better than Fellaini, Henderson, Ramsey, Erikesen, Wanyama, Can etc
And on a similar level (slightly better or slightly worse depending on circumstances) to a whole host of other top 4 midfielders.

We are definitely a one man team, and his name is Morgan Schneiderlin

It's no surprise that our dip in form has coincided with him being out of the team

And to think, some were saying we didn't need him...
He's brilliant. I knew he was good but he's so much better than I thought.

On Fat Sham.......

Has improved every single club he's gone to. Would genuinely be interested in seeing how he does at a top club.

How much would Ronko signings be today? Let’s have a look...............

Gueye - £75m
Keane - £60m
Williams - £10m
Rooney - £20m
Klaassen - £35m
Sandro - £18m
Martina - £6m
Schneiderlin - £45m
Lookman - £25m
Pickford - £90m

Lolz
The amount of time you obviously spent on that is troubling ...

Jeez @Steve0, can’t you just say he’ll be rubbish! As you are wrong SOOOOOOOOO many times! No doubt I’ll be accuse of being a RS. I’m not, I’m just calling you out on some of the absolute garbage you post. If we signed George Weah’s nephew you’d wrap it up in gold dust.

On Sandro.............

Sandro has the ability to control any ball. You've never seen him play have you? He's like salah but quicker, better touch, better finisher, stronger and £35m cheaper.
SAndro scored the same amount of goals as Salah in a tougher league for a worse team. He will be a beast.

Well have schneiderlin for the entire season. Gueye won't be off to Africa for six weeks. Jagielka has been replaced by one of the best centre backs in the league. We've signed an absolute beast in sandro. Look man has progressed. Rooney is still a magnificent footballer and will prove his worth. Tom Davies ready from the start of te season. Besic back from injur. Holgate, dowell, kenny, dcl, donkor are all highly promising youngsters.

Liverpool have bought a Chelsea reject who had similar serie a stats to deulofeu and a full back from hull.

At least we know he can do it in the premier league. Liverpool spent a similar amount on a player who proved to be a flop at Chelsea. Personally I think £40m on Sigurdsson is a safer bet than £40m on Salah.
What hole is Salah filling in your squad? Seems a panic buy to me. Saw us splashing the cash and you were feeling left out. Salah will struggle big time, just not got the minerals for this league imho.

Not outstanding but he's easily better than Fellaini, Henderson, Ramsey, Erikesen, Wanyama, Can etc
And on a similar level (slightly better or slightly worse depending on circumstances) to a whole host of other top 4 midfielders.

It's no surprise that our dip in form has coincided with him being out of the team

On Fat Sham.......

Has improved every single club he's gone to. Would genuinely be interested in seeing how he does at a top club.

Gueye - £75m
Keane - £60m
Williams - £10m
Rooney - £20m
Klaassen - £35m
Sandro - £18m
Martina - £6m
Schneiderlin - £45m
Lookman - £25m
Pickford - £90m

Lolz

You say your not a rs, yet you have copy and pasted something one of the posters on rawk put up a whilst back on that site.

On Sandro.............

On Fat Sham.......

Gueye - £75m
Keane - £60m
Williams - £10m
Rooney - £20m
Klaassen - £35m
Sandro - £18m
Martina - £6m
Schneiderlin - £45m
Lookman - £25m
Pickford - £90m

Lolz

On Sandro.............

On Fat Sham.......

Gueye - £75m
Keane - £60m
Williams - £10m
Rooney - £20m
Klaassen - £35m
Sandro - £18m
Martina - £6m
Schneiderlin - £45m
Lookman - £25m
Pickford - £90m

Lolz

Dafuq

On Sandro.............

On Fat Sham.......

Gueye - £75m
Keane - £60m
Williams - £10m
Rooney - £20m
Klaassen - £35m
Sandro - £18m
Martina - £6m
Schneiderlin - £45m
Lookman - £25m
Pickford - £90m

Lolz

?!?!?!????

On Sandro.............

On Fat Sham.......

Gueye - £75m
Keane - £60m
Williams - £10m
Rooney - £20m
Klaassen - £35m
Sandro - £18m
Martina - £6m
Schneiderlin - £45m
Lookman - £25m
Pickford - £90m

Lolz
????????

We've been crying out for a bit of magic in midfield and this lad looks like he might be able to provide it. Good signing.

You've been on here as long as myself, sadly, so I'm not having a go at you...but I'm not interested right now in players who "might".

We have problems in the final third and have had for a long time so, if we have to throw more bricks of paper at players who "might" help then all of us better pray. There are no guarantees, Williams is a prime example of that, but I find this transfer and the price tag associated with it wholly uninspiring in the context of our immediate needs.

You say your not a rs, yet you have copy and pasted something one of the posters on rawk put up a whilst back on that site.
I spent 20 mins just picking some pearlers from Steve on some of our signings. I’m sure you’ll agree there’s some good ones. I urge you to check your accusation out, as you’ll find that you are wrong. That is all down to me. No one else is claiming that one! I’m merely just pointing out the babble that this poster comes out with. It’s ridiculous. He’s accused me of being an RS because I disagreed with him, I’m sure the vast majority on here disagree with him too. Are they RS too? And now others are accusing me for posting some of his comments. Confused.

I spent 20 mins just picking some pearlers from Steve on some of our signings. I’m sure you’ll agree there’s some good ones. I urge you to check your accusation out, as you’ll find that you are wrong. That is all down to me. No one else is claiming that one! I’m merely just pointing out the babble that this poster comes out with. It’s ridiculous. He’s accused me of being an RS because I disagreed with him, I’m sure the vast majority on here disagree with him too. Are they RS too? And now others are accusing me for posting some of his comments. Confused.
Tbf the poster that called you out is one of worst posters this board has ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.