Confirmed Signing Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
And also loan fees, how much other clubs pay towards wages when players are on loan.

Nobody has a clue how to work it all out unless they had access to the clubs day to day accounts and knew every aspect.

Exactly and a lot of that information isn’t in the public domain, and how much in wages or loan fee is payed. Loaning Mirallas out for 6 months could have been worth about 2- 3 million. We’re just not letting lads go out to get game time there is a whole industry there.

Take someone like Dowell, he has no book price and we probably got a loan fee and his wage taken care of, 100% profit.

The whole loan model basically funds Chelsea these days.

You can see why we want to look to recruit and develop young players.

Many say bad things about Walsh but he really broke the ice for us getting our assets working for us in loans etc.

If we get him, mina and digne, our best XI bar coleman has been bought in the last two seasons. That's quite an overhaul.

Jeez @Steve0, can’t you just say he’ll be rubbish! As you are wrong SOOOOOOOOO many times! No doubt I’ll be accuse of being a RS. I’m not, I’m just calling you out on some of the absolute garbage you post. If we signed George Weah’s nephew you’d wrap it up in gold dust.

On Sandro.............

Sandro has the ability to control any ball. You've never seen him play have you? He's like salah but quicker, better touch, better finisher, stronger and £35m cheaper.
Best signing by any club this summer.
SAndro scored the same amount of goals as Salah in a tougher league for a worse team. He will be a beast.

On Rooney, Keane among others..............

Well have schneiderlin for the entire season. Gueye won't be off to Africa for six weeks. Jagielka has been replaced by one of the best centre backs in the league. We've signed an absolute beast in sandro. Look man has progressed. Rooney is still a magnificent footballer and will prove his worth. Tom Davies ready from the start of te season. Besic back from injur. Holgate, dowell, kenny, dcl, donkor are all highly promising youngsters.

And we're still not finished.

Liverpool have bought a Chelsea reject who had similar serie a stats to deulofeu and a full back from hull.

You'd have to be a bit demented to say the gap won't close next year.

On Siggy and Salah.............

At least we know he can do it in the premier league. Liverpool spent a similar amount on a player who proved to be a flop at Chelsea. Personally I think £40m on Sigurdsson is a safer bet than £40m on Salah.
What hole is Salah filling in your squad? Seems a panic buy to me. Saw us splashing the cash and you were feeling left out. Salah will struggle big time, just not got the minerals for this league imho.

On Schneids.................

Not outstanding but he's easily better than Fellaini, Henderson, Ramsey, Erikesen, Wanyama, Can etc
And on a similar level (slightly better or slightly worse depending on circumstances) to a whole host of other top 4 midfielders.

We are definitely a one man team, and his name is Morgan Schneiderlin

It's no surprise that our dip in form has coincided with him being out of the team

And to think, some were saying we didn't need him...
He's brilliant. I knew he was good but he's so much better than I thought.

On Fat Sham.......

Has improved every single club he's gone to. Would genuinely be interested in seeing how he does at a top club.

How much would Ronko signings be today? Let’s have a look...............

Gueye - £75m
Keane - £60m
Williams - £10m
Rooney - £20m
Klaassen - £35m
Sandro - £18m
Martina - £6m
Schneiderlin - £45m
Lookman - £25m
Pickford - £90m

Lolz
This is a mad post

We bought Klaasen for just under £25m. Salah cost about £37m. Not really “pretty much the same price”.

Saying that I do largely agree with the argument you’re making
Fair enough, thought they were both about 30m, but now that you mention it 24m for Klaasen rings a bell (I did say transfer fees don’t really interest me ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.