Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The relegation fight is a rollercoaster at best. For Watford and Norwich its an awful time having to play out their remaining fixtures. We are not that bad.
The ride is not over yet and each game for each of the 3 will bring ups and downs. Its hard to accept. Imagine if we had let in a spawny goal on 95 minutes last night!! We didn't thankfully so we live to fight again. Sunday may be the end of the ride for any 3 of us, the number of chances left to stay up is running out for us all.

@MikeH72 aren’t you worried? or others?

i’m worried your not worried

Worried is the wrong word. I’m aware that we still have work to do, that’s not the same as being “worried”. We’re clear favourites to stay up and we should do.

To be fair I think even when we mathematically secure safety you’ll still worry about us getting a retrospective points deduction or something.

Worried is the wrong word. I’m aware that we still have work to do, that’s not the same as being “worried”. We’re clear favourites to stay up and we should do.

To be fair I think even when we mathematically secure safety you’ll still worry about us getting a retrospective points deduction or something.

lol i don’t have confidence and don’t get how others have

For those that think we are done for - knock yourself out.

C547E9C1-7933-4E49-AB88-F30F21923B05.jpeg

I get the frustration after last night. We would have been all but safe if we won so it’s got people jittery again. We are in the driving seat though and this is from someone who said we were dead and buried 2 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.