Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the way some people on here just take it for granted that Leeds are going to absolutely flatten Brington who will apparently be lambs to the slaughter. The same Brington that beat Man Utd 4-0 in their last game and the same Brigton that won away at both Spurs and Arsenal very recently.......

We won't be able to deal with Brentford at home either according to the same doom mongers but these same people would have you believe that Leeds are as good as guaranteed to beat them away from home!

Have a day off lads, seriously. You've got to stop imagining the worst possible scenario at every single turn and then taking it for granted that its bound to happen. Its really not a healthy way to live your lives you know.

I love the way some people on here just take it for granted that Leeds are going to absolutely flatten Brington who will apparently be lambs to the slaughter. The same Brington that beat Man Utd 4-0 in their last game and the same Brigton that won away at both Spurs and Arsenal very recently.......

We won't be able to deal with Brentford at home either according to the same doom mongers but these same people would have you believe that Leeds are as good as guaranteed to beat them away from home!

Have a day off lads, seriously. You've got to stop imagining the worst possible scenario at every single turn and then taking it for granted that its bound to happen. Its really not a healthy way to live your lives you know.

Literally haven’t seen a single person say this.

Also that Arsenal is a complete write off - an absolute impossibility for us to even get a draw, but Burnley may go to Spurs away and come away with a win.

I was one of those who was disappointed in last night. I’m not bothered about differing opinions, that’s life. It’s these people who go around trying to dictate or shame people over such opinion on a footy match. It’s how they go about it.

It’s jarring. It’s the same thing over and over . “Just get behind the team” “stop being negative “. And I guarantee it will be the same thing when it comes to the board this summer. The same folk will be doing it again .

How much behind the team can fans get? They have been superb lately and because some are frustrated about last night they get shouted down. Nah I’m not having that.

No one is denying we are rubbish.
Like I said, it wasn't really a comment aimed at your opinion, just a general comment on how some people have reacted. There was definitely massive overconfidence from some fans about last night, us not winning consecutive aways and 3 in a row really shouldn't have surprised anybody but some people appear to have been shaken to their very core at finding that scrapping to a couple of wins doesn't mean we've turned a corner and are now ready to beat anyone.

I dont think it is, i want Arsenal sorted by the last day, if we have to get a result there we are doomed, saying that i think it will be all over on Sunday either way

We need Spurs to stay in the fight, Arsenal will still get over the line before the last match…..

Screenshot_20220512-125944_Chrome.jpg

Also that Arsenal is a complete write off - an absolute impossibility for us to even get a draw, but Burnley may go to Spurs away and come away with a win.
Not so sure about that, Arsenal can be erratic as hell, great one week then awful the next and Ramsdale is as much as likely to make a clanger as he is a worldy.

I don't think our players would have the fortitude to stand up and get something at Arsenal on the last day if it was required. The evidence suggests such gutsy determination is beyond them. It would require them to hold their nerve and make good decisions when under pressure. Nope, not going to happen.

And, frankly, if they have left it to the last day to earn survival this season - what with two winnable home games preceding this - then they deserve to be relegated. That said, deserving won't come in to it. They WILL be relegated if they fail to take what's needed in the next two. We're getting nothing at Arsenal on the last day.

Status
Not open for further replies.