Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The majority would hand the RS the quadruple if it meant keeping our top flight status.

Everton come first
This is oh so true @nsno-chris .
Not just me, but I think the majority of True Blues wouldn't give a flying one if the Criminals from across the park won The Grand National, the Boat Race and Miss World if it meant Everton retained their Premier status.
The only way that becomes more realistic is by winning our home matches, Starting this weekend, No if's but's or sodding maybe's.
They have already broken that mould a season or two ago, so now it is no big deal.
The 'r' word on the other hand could be potentially catastrophic for our club. World events aside, would you feel confident this playing staff would win promotion? Or indeed, would you feel confident our truly unique board (not a compliment) would make the correct decisions in achieving that? Me neither.
The best way to build enough confidence and courage of conviction is for EVERY Blue to will it. Rock The Grand Old Lady.
As stated, this process starts this weekend. Can you imagine the confidence that would do for the club, the coaching staff, the players, and, of course, us long suffering loyal fans. This could be the very catalyst for progress. This could well be our 21st century equivalent of our 'Kevin Brock' moment we all dream about.

UTFT!

I want Everton to in but dont want to hand that lot a leg up to the title.

I dont think I'm alone in that...
60888176.jpg

We DO need to beat city. We need to WIN every game
We need 2-4 wins from our last 15 games, probably depending on number of draws as to whether 2 or 3 would be enough.

Anything from City is a pure bonus (including avoiding the kind of hammering to goal difference Leeds have just had). We're in near enough the same situation as Leeds but they were never getting anything last night, they're not the games that will determine whether they stay up.

But if Goodison is on top form we can beat anyone.

We need 2-4 wins from our last 15 games, probably depending on number of draws as to whether 2 or 3 would be enough.

Anything from City is a pure bonus (including avoiding the kind of hammering to goal difference Leeds have just had). We're in near enough the same situation as Leeds but they were never getting anything last night, they're not the games that will determine whether they stay up.

There is no way 2 wins is enough

We’re Everton mate, every game we must win.

But I get the sentiment

Goal difference is like an extra point I’ll give you that

Wolves will be a even tougher game if they see this result out at Arsenal. We've actualy let in over double the goals than wolves. Shocking.
(I had tenner on wolves to get top 4 at 22-1 three weeks ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.