Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you offered me 2 points from City and Spurs right now I think I'd be reasonably okay with that

Need some wins, but that would be something to build on

Honestly we should be thinking about trying to beat Spurs because they're wildly inconsistent

If it were at home I'd like our chances, but our players seem to wilt in every away game so the point wouldn't be the worst result
I would take 2 points all day long

We aren't really going down are we? Are we?
I don’t really think so because I think we’ll take 7-9 points from Wolves home, Newcastle home, Watford away and maybe grab a sneaky point or so from city and spurs before hand.
Those three games are very important though. If we haven’t pulled away after Watford away it’ll be very uncomfortable…

Can see 0 points from next two games, one point could be very valuable but I just don't see it.

It's why even a point on Saturday would have been fine. I never saw us getting points from the next two games but we had to be looking to take something from Soton.

It's going to be like this now. You could say anything we pick up in the next week or so is a bonus.

Can see 0 points from next two games, one point could be very valuable but I just don't see it.

It's why even a point on Saturday would have been fine. I never saw us getting points from the next two games but we had to be looking to take something from Soton.

It's going to be like this now. You could say anything we pick up in the next week or so is a bonus.
City should crush us with the squad they have and I’ll have no complaints if they do but Spurs are well dodgy at the moment, lost four in five including the last one against bottom of the league Burnley!

City should crush us with the squad they have and I’ll have no complaints if they do but Spurs are well dodgy at the moment, lost four in five including the last one against bottom of the league Burnley!
If at home then I would say Three points possible. Perhaps a point there, it would be very welcome. I don't see us winning unless the players want Conte out.

Under rated side when they're at it. Previous games were both manchester clubs and spurs and they were unbeaten in all. It was a harder game than i think some Everton fans thought/predicted. God knows why when we're sitting rock bottom of the away points table this season.
Man city. Wouldnt even like to call it. If they smashed us i wouldnt be surprised. If we got something from it i wouldnt be surprised.
Spurs. As good a place as any to start picking up points away. No use crying. We simply have to toughen up and put away points in the bag.
Interesting seeing Conte having a meltdown after last nights game. Could you imagine the level of meltdown he'd have managing Everton ?

Status
Not open for further replies.