Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
This season has been nothing short of torture.

I'm emotionally drained by it and the fact it is being dragged out, to seemingly the last game of the season, is rubbing salt into the wound.
And if we do stay up, this should never be forgotten. The fans have been put through torture. The board needs to go. Most of our players need to go. The manager needs to make this case and follow through. Otherwise, it'll be rinse and repeat and, frankly, we will deserve everything that will inevitably follow.

To be honest, I would rule out any contract extensions this summer. That would be my starting point. There is nobody we need to keep. None are good enough to worry over. We need to start from scratch.

After a brief respite after the wins against Leicester and Chelsea. I now fear that we are destined to drop.

I just can’t see us beating Palace.
We won’t get anything at Arsenal… we never do!

I have a horrible feeling Leeds will get the result they need at Brentford.

And if we do stay up, this should never be forgotten. The fans have been put through torture. The board needs to go. Most of our players need to go. The manager needs to make this case and follow through. Otherwise, it'll be rinse and repeat and, frankly, we will deserve everything that will inevitably follow.

To be honest, I would rule out any contract extensions this summer. That would be my starting point. There is nobody we need to keep. None are good enough to worry over. We need to start from scratch.
Spot on.

We need a fire sale and a huge reset. Even the likes of Mina needs to go and be replaced.

We need Burnley to lose full stop Thursday (If we don't win), them needing to win final day may put pressure on them (But ive already said i think they will win final day), having 2 teams below us final day (If we don't beat Palace) may help, as off course if we only draw Thursday and they win they are above us on GD, and i can imagine Burnley fans would be thinking Everton will lose at Arsenal if all that came off

Status
Not open for further replies.