Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
we were all over them till we had ten men

so that’s bollox

No Matty. We went away, to a team that had lost 10 in a row at home, that hadn't kept a clean sheet at home all season, that had most of their starter players out injured, and left with a 0-0.

It was a truly awful performance and result and way worse than today's. Losing a game with 10 and then 9 men is not a rare thing to happen.

No Matty. We went away, to a team that had lost 10 in a row at home, that hadn't kept a clean sheet at home all season, that had most of their starter players out injured, and left with a 0-0.

It was a truly awful performance and result and way worse than today's. Losing a game with 10 and then 9 men is not a rare thing to happen.

i was on about today mate

We played very well with 11 men today and were comfortable so still feeling very optimistic for Thursday night.

Apparently so

Anyone thinking they will roll over for Leeds is wrong.

Last game in front of their fans after a really good season? Chance to relegate Leeds who they have a little history with?

Of course Leeds can go there and win but it’s not some foregone conclusion. I know I wouldn’t fancy having to go there and get 3 points.

We have another go Thursday. Palace are decent but they aren’t City.

Today should've been a positive day, but in the end it isn't really a negative day: started two places above the zone, ended the same with one fewer game for all to play. Leeds gained a point but with one fewer game to play and an inferior GD them gaining one point on a weekend we lose is still OK.

It’s true. I suppose the big question is, can Brentford beat Leeds? They look better than Leeds do going forward and both defences are awful. So I guess we’d say Brentford win?

Anyone thinking they will roll over for Leeds is wrong.

Last game in front of their fans after a really good season? Chance to relegate Leeds who they have a little history with?

Of course Leeds can go there and win but it’s not some foregone conclusion. I know I wouldn’t fancy having to go there and get 3 points.

We have another go Thursday. Palace are decent but they aren’t City.

We have been the outsiders all season. We have to perform on Thursday and hope for some luck.
If we don't then we have to hope brentford turn up, or villa/newcastle bin burnley off.

I still don't understand the Watford narrative, this team is garbage. They had chances against Watford and still couldn't execute, which has been the story for the season. I don't know if it because it's recent memory in everyone's minds or what, but there's at least 3 games I can think of that we bottled that were more baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.