Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would rather have 38 games and two windows than 2 games and this joke of a squad
And you think we'll change anything next season? With this administration running the club? Good luck with that mate. I wish I had some of that optimism but I don't. There's nothing to the club that suggests that next season will be any better then this one.

Even if we win on Thursday and stay up we'll still be back in a relegation scrap with this team next season. Its championship standards at best. The few players that are good enough and do care don't deserve their teammates anymore then we do.
Go down or stay up I hope this squad is broken up and never to be seen again. Not more than 6 of this 1st team squad are fit for the prem, our position proves this.

It's a nap that this is going to go to the last day just to inflict as much frustration and stress on us as physically possible. That should be the club motto actually as it is a lot more accurate than the current one.

Doesn't matter. It's all down now to Leeds not beating Brentford.
Just stop making predictions fella-like the rest of us miserable sods on here you have no idea how it’s going to transpire.

Spurs didn’t smash Burnley.
Leeds didn’t capitulate
We folded easily.

We could beat palace , we could draw against palace , we could lose to palace. It’s the end of the season, as today proved anything can happen - flip of a coin time.

Before I was really worried but I think we will be fine now. Yes, by the skin of our teeth but what matters now is the boys who will be staying will get a break to get rid of the pent up stress etc. then new incomings (not big fee’s but Frank has enough goodwill / friendships to get some young hungry players in) and then a full pre-season with everyone getting to grips with how Frank really wants to play.

Ok, maybe a couple of mid table finishes while everything gets sorted out from this mess but it could have been so much worse. After this season the only way is up.

The worrying thing for me is how poor Brentford looked when it was 11 against 11. I wouldn't make either team favourites in that game but Leeds have a far better chance of a result than we do at Arsenal.
Aye. All we needed was a gaddamn point todfay and a draw at either next game wouldv been enough. Now we need a win against palace for sure.

Can't see Leeds winning at Brentford but I'm not enjoying follow a whole football season properly
Anything can happen on the last day. Teams have different motivations. If we are not safe by then, it's a toss-up what happens - but I'd sooner be at Brentford needing a win than at Arsenal looking for a result.

People keep talking about Watford, like, what gives you the idea that we should have clobbered them? This team has struggled to score all season. There is a reason we are in this position fighting for our lives in the premier league. We are just as miserable as Watford.
Because every team playing their reserves will clobber them.

The worst 11 in the league the other day who showed no effort really to win and already down.

A team fighting to stay up after 70 years consistently is never going to get an easier game to secure their status and we blew it by not being able to score one goal.

Lads made us proud with Chelsea and Leicester but at the point of securing it , here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.