Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would he be mad to move to West Ham if they are in Europe next season while we are in the Championship?
We’re not in the championship and they’re not in Europe yet.

They’re a Mickey Mouse club in a heartless stadium with moyes the dinosaur that no Everton fan wanted.

Football fans are so fickle, now clambering for moyes who was a complete bottle job.

BK4IrgrCAAArMRH.jpg

And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death,

It's sad that i have to ask this? But if we do go down, i'm wondering will we go back up pretty quickly like Aston Villa, or are we looking at a Sheffield Wednesday like scenario? Have the board an emergency plan in place, if the worst comes to the worst?

It's sad that i have to ask this? But if we do go down, i'm wondering will we go back up pretty quickly like Aston Villa, or are we looking at a Sheffield Wednesday like scenario? Have the board an emergency plan in place, if the worst comes to the worst?
Absolutely not, no, King Billy thinks we are the best run club in the league and that there is no way we will be relegated ever, so no need for any further planning.
Personally I think we will sink like a stone and any half descent player will be sold off and replaced by our new club advisor's circus clowns. :rant::red::mad:

Just said this in another thread. There’s not an achieveable appointment out there that these players will respect enough to keep us from relegation.

An underreported part of our situation (because we're not allowed to discuss it) is the creative all-time record fee player that suddenly disappeared in the summer for reasons not to be discussed.
I just want to say that I hate him, that's all.

I don't think that player, whoever he may be, would have made too much difference in Benitez 10 atb formation really

We’re not in the championship and they’re not in Europe yet.

They’re a Mickey Mouse club in a heartless stadium with moyes the dinosaur that no Everton fan wanted.

Football fans are so fickle, now clambering for moyes who was a complete bottle job.

Speak for yourself, I’d have taken Moyes back at any point.

If we go down , our best players will leave and our worst players will become our best players.

If iwobi and Davies aren't good enough for the premier league , reckon they will promote us next season?

Unfortunately I have to admit that I have similar concerns.
I can't see us bouncing back from the championship. Look how we struggled against QPR and Hull.

I don't think that player, whoever he may be, would have made too much difference in Benitez 10 atb formation really
Disagree, I reckon we'd be having a middling, mediocre season with Benitez still on board if this player was available this season.
All academic though, he's not, for reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.