Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably, I think Arsenal and West Ham are interested.
In the space of 6months of football we have gone from challenging for Europe to fighting relegation and selling our best players one by one
to the likes of Villa and West Ham...what a height we've fallen from and we weren't even that high...Everton that

In the space of 6months of football we have gone from challenging for Europe to fighting relegation and selling our best players one by one
to the likes of Villa and West Ham...what a height we've fallen from and we weren't even that high...Everton that
Who’ve we sold to West Ham?

That's twice now in the space of about 10minutes that you haven't read the comment I was replying to
You still haven’t explained why you don’t care if Mykolenko stays or not? And again you said we’re selling our players left and right to Villa and West Ham, we’ve sold Digne to Villa, who have we sold to West Ham?

Said it in another thread. Teams that have not long played in the lower divisions are now moving ahead of us. I can’t see where the light is at the end of the tunnel for us with the decision making currently at the club. Other clubs seem to have some sort of direction.

Said it in another thread. Teams that have not long played in the lower divisions are now moving ahead of us. I can’t see where the light is at the end of the tunnel for us with the decision making currently at the club. Other clubs seem to have some sort of direction.

Our club does have some sort of direction. Only problem is that the direction is down.

You still haven’t explained why you don’t care if Mykolenko stays or not? And again you said we’re selling our players left and right to Villa and West Ham, we’ve sold Digne to Villa, who have we sold to West Ham?
I explained the comment about Mykolenko
I was responding to someone saying West Ham are interested in DCL
The fact that Villa and West Ham are in positions to poach our best players is the point, how is that difficult to understand?
Forget it man

Status
Not open for further replies.