Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get my head round Everton fans slating Moyes for being a bottle job when he's been our best manager since our last trophy win, 27 years ago, and constantly had us being relevant with finishes between 4th and 7th. And now got West Ham on a similar trajectory.

Our current ambitions are to survive relegation.

Reality check needed regarding Moyes.
If we were smart we would thank Moyes and never go back to him as he tried to treat us like crap after he moved on. Nothing wrong with that, he had a job to do elsewhere but we should be looking for the next Moyes to take us back to where we were, not the same one.

We need to cast our net much wider than ex managers, ex players or people who live in the area.

If we were smart we would thank Moyes and never go back to him as he tried to treat us like crap after he moved on. Nothing wrong with that, he had a job to do elsewhere but we should be looking for the next Moyes to take us back to where we were, not the same one.

We need to cast our net much wider than ex managers, ex players or people who live in the area.
Considering the current state of our club, if Moyes did end up returning to our club, chances are it'll end up like Moyes's tenure at Sunderland rather than the first time he was at Everton.

If we get beat convincingly by Newcastle we surely are top 3 favourites to go down you'd imagine.

If we get beat convincingly by Newcastle we surely are top 3 favourites to go down you'd imagine.
St James’ park with Newcastle wheeling out £100million of signings. Could easily go against us. The one thing is there are still plenty of games left. A few wins and we’ll climb the table. If we don’t get a win soon though then we’re in deep trouble.

Manager issues need sorting today, new manager must get 2 or 3 new players in this window....

I fear if we don't get 4 points from Newcastle and Leeds....

What are they waiting for, seems basic maths

That I think is a tall order and how much have we available for transfers.
Yes a very tall order, just frustrated at the pantomime I guess

I doubt we have much cash to spend, hopefully manage a couple of loans though, if Lampard is the one, can he dip into Chelsea's unwanted?

Not long left for action, should have been sorted long ago

Let's be clear it was FSW that brought us to this dreadful position with his team selections, tactics and subbing no 2 ways about it.
Yeah the kopite got us into this mess. Hopefully the new manager can get us out of it. Failure to get at least four points, from the Newcastle and Leeds games could have serious consequences imo.

We have to play Man United the rs at anfield Chelsea Leicester and Arsenal, in our final seven games. If we're still in danger, by the time the United game comes around, then we could well be snookered imo.

Yeah the kopite got us into this mess. Hopefully the new manager can get us out of it. Failure to get at least four points, from the Newcastle and Leeds games could have serious consequences imo.

We have to play Man United the rs at anfield Chelsea Leicester and Arsenal, in our final seven games. If we're still in danger, by the time the United game comes around, then we could well be snookered imo.
Leicester, United and Arsenal are all bang average.

Status
Not open for further replies.