Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably only need 34-35 points, hence why we won’t go down, even this shower can pick up another 20 points.

Where I do agree with posters thinking about relegation is that we do have the smell of a side who could go one year. Terrible transfer strategy, lots of managers, spine of a weasel side etc..

For sure.

At the current rate of stagnation relegation is almost inevitable at some stage.

I think it was @MikeH72 who said it in the summer and I wholeheartedly agreed with him. We are a club going down in the next 5 years under this stewardship. Moshiri has no idea what he is doing. We've gone for completely different managers every single time we change managers and wonder why there isn't any cohesion under any manager. And some people think we should give total control to the manager to bring in whomever he wants. We've had 7 managers in 5 years, we ALREADY have a massively disjointed squad.

If we sold Richarlison or DCL for £60m I have no faith in the management to spend that wisely or on what we need.

This season Norwich, Burnley and possibly Watford will go down. These days unless someone comes up who is either a fairly big sized club (Leeds) or has a bit of money they usually go straight back down. Bournemouth and Fulham may come up but I'd fancy them to just go straight back down again after one season.

We're more likely to get top 4 than relegated (although the odds for both are around 30/1). In reality, mid table.

just look an idiot thought we would have had a chance at europe. But have fully accepted that this team is awful lack of quality is shocking. We need a massive rebuild in the squad

Think we’ll finish in the 13th-15th range.
Most of our matches have been against the bottom half of the table and we should have banked more points by this time. Still need to play Chelsea, City, RS, Spurs, Arsenal twice

I don’t think we’ll go down but I think we’ll be worried about the possibility for a fair bit. I don’t understand the people laughing it off really, I think there’s a good chance that in 4-5 games time relegation will look a whole lot more likely on paper than it does right now and suddenly people will click on.

Our two centre halfs were relegated from this league so it wont be new to them.
Just 55m for the pair of them. So not much.

Status
Not open for further replies.