Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think we’ll go down but I think we’ll be worried about the possibility for a fair bit. I don’t understand the people laughing it off really, I think there’s a good chance that in 4-5 games time relegation will look a whole lot more likely on paper than it does right now and suddenly people will click on.
I have a (horrible) feeling you are pretty much spot on! It’s not going to be pleasant few weeks, or at least until we get a fully fit “first 11” back on the pitch!

We have purple patches here and there which always keep any threat of relegation in the rear view mirror. We’ve had one this season and suspect we’ll have another. However with the way we are going we will have a disastrous start one season soon and never recover.

I don’t think we’ll go down but I think we’ll be worried about the possibility for a fair bit. I don’t understand the people laughing it off really, I think there’s a good chance that in 4-5 games time relegation will look a whole lot more likely on paper than it does right now and suddenly people will click on.
Think you’re right but but with the poor results recently combined with a tough set fixtures coming up everyone will need to hold their nerve. Seen it many times before where a team goes into free fall and it is sometimes difficult to stop it as the confidence drains away

Think you’re right but but with the poor results recently combined with a tough set fixtures coming up everyone will need to hold their nerve. Seen it many times before where a team goes into free fall and it is sometimes difficult to stop it as the confidence drains away
We have zero confidence already.

As bad as we are, i see us finishing around 14th or 15th at worst. Looking it at it long term though. This club over the past 5 years, has made stupid decision after stupid decision, hiring crap managers, buying crap players, and pouring money down the drain basically.

If we have another 5 years of this, then that will sink this club. This club is in a very precarious position, and i'm not sure the board have the gumption, or the leadership to turn this situation around.

Bottom half for weeks and weeks - that's going to happen. Bank on it.

Get used to that because we are in an injury crisis that's intensifying the terrible squad legacy handed down from Koeman, Brands, Silva and Ancelotti.

We'll come out the other end top half for the season's end though as injured players return and we buy a couple in the window.

This is a time for those with level heads and common sense, not blow-hards and bedwetters.

We'll be safe from relegation - even though it will seem like it could happen in a month or so - however it's possible if we keep changing managers eventually we'll hit the jackpot of employing someone who is incompetent enough to finally take us down. Be careful of what you wish for.

Bottom half for weeks and weeks - that's going to happen. Bank on it.

Get used to that because we are in an injury crisis that's intensifying the terrible squad legacy handed down from Koeman, Brands, Silva and Ancelotti.

We'll come out the other end top half for the season's end though as injured players return and we buy a couple in the window.

This is a time for those with level heads and common sense, not blow-hards and bedwetters.
o god you keep telling lies xpecting to somewhat change actual facts.... ancelotti had the SAME injury/sanctions than the Raphatel, look it up, google it , still was fighting in top 5 (2nd BY crhirstmas) AND having faced way , way better teams in those first 9-10 rounds... yes ancelloti was playing nasty horrible football, yet delivered the points. (alive in cups and upper table).

Rafael is just NOT a good manager, he is stubborn, selfish, with personal vendettas (james case) or with irrational love for some players (rondon) , his SO MUCH praised "PACE" football by mutants on these forums was always a lie, a pathetic xcuse to concede every single championship team 60+% on the ball. pray for a 13-15th season if not worse. am having such a good time reading the likes of you , foreverblind and now darlin making every argument to justify rafaels incompetence .

Status
Not open for further replies.