Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burnley have been a little fortunate (maybe that’s not the right word) in that they have got the first goal in the last few games. I watched the Wolves game today and it was pretty drab encounter but Wolves could easily have gone ahead and it’s a different game.

Burnley will definitely lose games in the run in - it’s how many that’ll be the key. You’d hope Spurs away is a banker for Spurs - the two games against Villa will be the big ones.

I’ve seen nothing to suggest we’re a better side than Burnley. We aren’t accruing points and they are.
Imagine sitting in the bottom three, below a team you could have been 7 points clear of a few weeks back, and people are talking about how we go about overtaking a team 4 points and 2 places clear of us with 6 games to go.

Wow. Just wow.
?

Burnley have been a little fortunate (maybe that’s not the right word) in that they have got the first goal in the last few games. I watched the Wolves game today and it was pretty drab encounter but Wolves could easily have gone ahead and it’s a different game.

Burnley will definitely lose games in the run in - it’s how many that’ll be the key. You’d hope Spurs away is a banker for Spurs - the two games against Villa will be the big ones.

No they haven’t been fortunate. They’ve been full value for 7 points from their last 3 games.

What people dont understand, and its understandable because of the team we support, and we may take ourselves as the benchmark, but these teams down the bottom will actually fight for their premier league lives and are more likely to gain points now than previously.

anyone expecting Burnley or Leeds for that matter to 'collapse' is deluded. They arent as feeble minded as us. they've proved it over a few weeks now.

What people dont understand, and its understandable because of the team we support, and we may take ourselves as the benchmark, but these teams down the bottom will actually fight for their premier league lives and are more likely to gain points now than previously.

anyone expecting Burnley or Leeds for that matter to 'collapse' is deluded.

well kev we’ve seen the teams down they’re
show fight so we know. now we have to match it

Status
Not open for further replies.