Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitrovic: pulls the ref back by his arm spinning him round then gets in the refs face screaming at him.

That goes well beyond dissent.

That idiot Sutton on 5Live is calling for a ban for the rest of the season. That's only slightly more than harsh tbf.

Has to get a 5 game ban for that.

Next two home games could see us ease to within reach of safety.

If we beat Spurs we'll beat Fulham. That'd get us to 32 points regardless of what happens at OT in between.
It would be great if Football auto worked like that lol, I fancy our chances v Fulham and thought we would win - (Won last 14 prem games at home when Grand National weekend as well) - Spurs we are well overdue a win with not beating them at home in the league for over a decade - if spurs players down tools after what Conti said i would fancy our chances there - but may work the other way and have them show more fight

It would be great if Football auto worked like that lol, I fancy our chances v Fulham and thought we would win - (Won last 14 prem games at home when Grand National weekend as well) - Spurs we are well overdue a win with not beating them at home in the league for over a decade - if spurs players down tools after what Conti said i would fancy our chances there - but may work the other way and have them show more fight
I dont think it's anything to do with what Spurs do or dont do, tbh.

Dyche will have the team pumped up for that one and GP will do what it usually does in these circumstances.

Spurs are flakey.

Feeling a lot more positive about the next two fixtures. I thought 2 points from the 3 games would be unlikely, but I definitely think we can end up with 4 or even 5.

Mitrovich:

Dissent
Manhandling the ref
Continuing to behave in a threatening manner towards the ref after he was shown the card - his finger was right in the ref's face.

All of which means the FA will throw the book at him and give him a 5/6 game ban (4 at the absolute mimimum).

I cant see more than a couple of the bottom nine teams averaging more than a point per game for the season when it ends in May. I certainly dont see Forest, S'ton or Bournemouth getting that tally. Those three will be lucky to get 32-34 points.

Everton under Dyche have racked up 11 points in 8 games..and tbh I dont think we've been fantastic in getting them apart from against Arsenal and I think we could have got more. We have a settled starting XI and a style. We're getting players back from injury and Simms could well prove to be an unexpected big asset.

Out of the remaining games I'd say we can get as an absolute rock bottom minimum 10 points to get us to 36 points. However, more realistically I can see us getting 14 points (which would actually represent a slowing down of the rate of ppg we've been getting so far under Dyche, so I'm erring on caution even here) which would hand us a 40 point finish.
absolutely!
Picking up some momentum and confidence now when others are slipping. We could potentially finish in 12th which semmed impossible in january
Dyche doing a great job

Have to say, we’ve got a bit of luck in the next few with when we’re playing them

Spurs are on a wobble and Richy is injured and you know he would’ve scored back at Goodison
United have Casemiro suspended who is probably their most effective player along with Rashford
Spurs have Mitrovic suspended who is their main threat

I felt like we kept playing teams at the wrong time this season so this is nice

A few weeks ago Palace and Wolves had too much of a buffer on the teams at the bottom to be dragged into it. Now we’re 1 point behind them on same games played. We’ve gone from looking lost likely with Bournemouth and Southampton to being right in the middle of a tightly congested pack of 9 teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.