Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Later tonight mate 👍👍
Look forward to listening to it in the morning. I've got a hospital check up and, in the Canary Islands, an appointment time is purely random. It will pass an hour or so of my waiting time. Thanks to you, your George and to Paul for the 'therapy' you have provided during this awful season, both on and off the pitch.

Look forward to listening to it in the morning. I've got a hospital check up and, in the Canary Islands, an appointment time is purely random. It will pass an hour or so of my waiting time. Thanks to you, your George and to Paul for the 'therapy' you have provided during this awful season, both on and off the pitch.
Cheers mate, our George, Paul @theesk and myself massively appreciate you and all the listeners and commenting so positively ;) ;)

….especially considering what he had at his disposal.

He appears to have assessed individuals, concluding the likes of Maupay, Simms, Holgate and Godfrey were not good enough. He was even astute enough to eventually discard Keane in favour of Mina & Coady.

There was one post-match interview on TV over the weekend where he said he knows exactly what this team needs, ’it’s all in here’ he said as he tapped his temple. He’s uncomplicated and I think he has a very clear view on every player he has and what he needs.

I was surprised to see a number of players in FF yesterday but I expect Dyche is meeting with every one of them over the coming days to tell many that they are not in his plans for next season. I’m hoping Thelwell is given the boot, but Dyche will have a list of requirements that needs meeting & I expect it looks like;

1) A progressive and effective central striker (El Bilal Toure links this morning are encouraging). We wouldn’t be in this position if we had one.
2) A creative goalscoring wide player who offers genuine threat.
3) A left-back. I get the impression he’s not enamoured with Mykolenko, although I am hopeful young Ishe Samuels-Smith could be the real deal.
Yeah I think Dyche's most Influential moves since joining ( Although it took him along time to do it in certain cases ) was go against his own philosophy.
and you know with him it must of been hard decisions to make, but I think eventually saved us.

# First of all when he finally made the sudden change to starting Gray over Maups and Simms.
# Secondly Dropping Keane and bringing in Mina. ( Another player like Gray that was totally not in his plans )
# Finally accepting Godfrey and Holgate are not up to the task ahead to the point he even had to change formation at the end
# Giving Patterson a chance ( Another player I expect he'd written off before seeing play )
# Garner
# And whatever he did with Doucs, to be such an integral player after being cast off so long with Lamps was phenomenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.