Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Not losing is key.
I really don’t like the look of West Ham’s fixtures plus they have the European distraction. They ought to be all right with that squad but they’re in it like the rest of us.
No idea if this is true, but I read on another forum that West Ham have to play 9 times in 27 days after the break.

4pts separating 9 teams...gonna be a crazy battle this season
Feeling confident about our chances now though

I cant see more than a couple of the bottom nine teams averaging more than a point per game for the season when it ends in May. I certainly dont see Forest, S'ton or Bournemouth getting that tally. Those three will be lucky to get 32-34 points.

Everton under Dyche have racked up 11 points in 8 games..and tbh I dont think we've been fantastic in getting them apart from against Arsenal and I think we could have got more. We have a settled starting XI and a style. We're getting players back from injury and Simms could well prove to be an unexpected big asset.

Out of the remaining games I'd say we can get as an absolute rock bottom minimum 10 points to get us to 36 points. However, more realistically I can see us getting 14 points (which would actually represent a slowing down of the rate of ppg we've been getting so far under Dyche, so I'm erring on caution even here) which would hand us a 40 point finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.