Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitro will get more than 2
He barged into the ref then was right in his face. That won’t be treated as dissent.
It will be at least 3
I reckon it will be 4+ though
Easy, you can nearly snap a players leg and will get less, he well crossed a line there

Palace only have a short window to get a new manager bounce. If they don't they could well drop like a stone.

Not sure that a lot of games against sides in trouble who have been scraping points here and there is the most favourable scenario for them.

There's no indication that we will go on a remarkable away game winning run. We'll play every game with either Simms or with no striker at all playing with will make a hard fought out draw most likely against poor teams. We have the ability to win away, but it hasn't been seen for an awfully long time. I'd be happy with 5 more away points personally.

I would agree that it doesnt look likely we go on a run, but it looks possible we win some games. We have 3 really poor teams to play away. We have drawn at better teams (or teams with a stronger record) so it's not unfeasible we win some of those games.

I would agree with the 5 point analogy. That would be lovely, and would likely be 1 win and 2 draws which is achievable.

Palace only have a short window to get a new manager bounce. If they don't they could well drop like a stone.

Not sure that a lot of games against sides in trouble who have been scraping points here and there is the most favourable scenario for them.

What today shows to me as well, is that the problems they have are not solely down to Viera.

I’d say last year was far more dangerous. At the point after 28 games we’d lost 5 out the last 6 and would then lose again at Burnley. The fixtures then read Chelsea United Leicester (x2) Liverpool Watford Brentford Palace.

I’m not sure too many fans would have had us down for 14 points from those games given we’d just lost 6 out of 7 and given Burnley 3 points.

I dont know the league table, but I also doubt we were out of the relegation zone, and within 1 point of 12th place, showing top 8/top half form.

For all the worry about our upcoming fixtures, let’s remember Dyche has had 8 games so far that has included Arsenal twice, Liverpool away and Chelsea away. We’ve still managed to pick up 3 wins and 2 draws. That’s a very good return and should give the players confidence for the games to come.
Indeed, the form table shows the strength of teams we have faced under Dyche, and not only are we 10th in ppg, but with the 2nd hardest schedule in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.