Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't disagree with some of the points raised here but feck me, there's loads of negative posters that only show up to whine like babies and literally don't contribute on any other subjects. I'm struggling to understand that mentality

Forest look solid and have yet to play a number of their new players.

I hope the Everton board and management team are watching.
Somehow I can't quite see them all huddled round some 10-inch 1980s square box television set Bill keeps in the storage cupboard; Moshiri wrapping a bit of tin foil round the plug-in antena for a better signal.

They're all a bit busy congratulating themselves for the phenomenal support they've given to another award-winning transfer window and getting a couple of metal planks at BMD in place a week earlier than expected.

Somehow I can't quite see them all huddled round some 10-inch 1980s square box television set Bill keeps in the storage cupboard; Moshiri wrapping a bit of tin foil round the plug-in antena for a better signal.

They're all a bit busy congratulating themselves for the phenomenal support they've given to another award-winning transfer window and getting a couple of metal planks at BMD in place a week earlier than expected.
?

So are utd in massive trouble? Should they be panicking? Come on my dears, 2 games gone and we know there is improvements coming. No need for anything drastic yet.

Manchester United got 12 points in their past 15 games, and have a weaker team now compared to last season after losing key figures of their team like Pogba and Cavani. They are definitely in the relegation battle this season. All of their fans are panicking on their redcafe forum:

Anyone who doesn't think we are one of the possible contenders for relegation this year, is kidding themselves and a bit delusional.

We need goalscorers and we've shown we didn't have a plan in place about how to recruit one. Now we find ourselves probably needing to find 2 of them and I'm losing faith in Thelwell already.

The longer we go with no quality additions, the tougher it becomes for the manager. I think we are looking at 12th or 13th at best this season, but are prime contenders for relegation with these forward options.
I’d be very happy with 12th or 13th

Manchester United got 12 points in their past 15 games, and have a weaker team now compared to last season after losing key figures of their team like Pogba and Cavani. They are definitely in the relegation battle this season. All of their fans are panicking on their redcafe forum:
Nonsense.

Pogba did offered nothing in a red shirt and Cavani was long past his best. Fans reactionary screeching on an internet forum does not equate to United being in a relegation battle after 2 games anymore than it means Brentford and Newcastle will be in the UCL next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.