Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to get a lirrul bit shaky about Forest actually staying up now. Had them nailed so only needed to find 2 worse teams than us
Didn’t realise the Forest manager spent some time with the RS. More reason to get them relegated ;)

Starting to get a lirrul bit shaky about Forest actually staying up now. Had them nailed so only needed to find 2 worse teams than us

Unless they end up with a huge team spirit issue. Some of those players will come good and the quality is better than we have.

The positive is that we now have some backbone in Coady and Tarks and a team and fan base who have been through it last season. However, that will only take you so far if you have no one who can put the ball in the net

I won’t entertain any talk of a top 10 finish, it’s nonsense as far as I’m concerned. It’s a race to 40 points, we may well fail to reach that target again. We are one of the poorest sides in the league without a shadow of a doubt.

Anyone who doesn't think we are one of the possible contenders for relegation this year, is kidding themselves and a bit delusional.

We need goalscorers and we've shown we didn't have a plan in place about how to recruit one. Now we find ourselves probably needing to find 2 of them and I'm losing faith in Thelwell already.

The longer we go with no quality additions, the tougher it becomes for the manager. I think we are looking at 12th or 13th at best this season, but are prime contenders for relegation with these forward options.

I won’t entertain any talk of a top 10 finish, it’s nonsense as far as I’m concerned. It’s a race to 40 points, we may well fail to reach that target again. We are one of the poorest sides in the league without a shadow of a doubt.
Spot on. Can't believe some people actually think we might finish top 8.

The only objective is get to 40 points asap and make sure there are at least 3 teams below us. Major challenge when we don't have a goal scorer on the pitch.

Think we are more able to play actual football with this year's side, but if its possible we have lost Richarlison and DCL, for Christ knows how long, this side has even less goals in them. Unless we rectify that quickly we must be one of the relegation favourites. Its do or die time for me, has to be done quickly and efficiently.

Anyone who doesn't think we are one of the possible contenders for relegation this year, is kidding themselves and a bit delusional.

We need goalscorers and we've shown we didn't have a plan in place about how to recruit one. Now we find ourselves probably needing to find 2 of them and I'm losing faith in Thelwell already.

The longer we go with no quality additions, the tougher it becomes for the manager. I think we are looking at 12th or 13th at best this season, but are prime contenders for relegation with these forward options.
If DCL hadn't have gotten injured, there's no doubt in my mind we wouldn't be looking to bring in a striker 2 weeks before window closing, simply wasn't a priority concern. Blessing in disguise it happened when it did to force the club into looking for one. Negligence from the club.

Yep, I'm going for us getting around about what we got again last year if we bring in an additional striker, and of course quite substantially less if we don't bring one in.

Forest look solid and have yet to play a number of their new players.

I hope the Everton board and management team are watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.