Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but the problem is that the whole team got a massive lift and belief from that result, the team was punching the air to the away fans as if they'd won, so they will be really up for the West Ham game now. Hope Moyes plays a good strength team.
Yeah but Pickford does that every (away) game too so I wouldn't read too much into that...

Genuinely think we will be fine , but by god if we lose, I think I will lose my job 😂

You can always keep checking the ticket sale thread on here , bound to be one floating about closer to the time. If not, try going to the pub? You might need it for your nerves
Thanks mate. Been trying for ages and times running out. Timed this visit purposely too so getting a little gutted. Have posted on the ticket thread twice already!
I think we’ll be fine too. West Ham score early and we win 2-0. I read about it in the stars last night….

Thanks mate. Been trying for ages and times running out. Timed this visit purposely too so getting a little gutted. Have posted on the ticket thread twice already!
I think we’ll be fine too. West Ham score early and we win 2-0. I read about it in the stars last night….
No probs at all, but keep checking and set notifications so when people post, you will know straight away !

COYB !

UTFT !

💙

Yeah but the problem is that the whole team got a massive lift and belief from that result, the team was punching the air to the away fans as if they'd won, so they will be really up for the West Ham game now. Hope Moyes plays a good strength team.
lol lol lol

That'll have been noted by West Ham...the inference being 'West Ham at home is a piece of piss'.

Leicester are tripe. Utter 'kin tripe.

Leeds must feel sick after the weekend, they’ll need to win and hope both Everton and Leicester both lose - it’s an incredibly unlikely scenario for them to escape.

Even though they are playing against one of the most pathetic teams in the division, I really don’t anticipate them to be at full throttle knowing that they need a miracle.

Leicester I think will be the side that give us kittens but at the end of the day they could be 10-0 up at half time but as long as we do what we need to do against Bournemouth then it will count for nothing.

Their fluke draw last night has simplified our task in a way. No faffing about trying to keep it at 0-0 and react to what’s happening elsewhere when the time comes, go for the throat from minute one and do not relent until the final whistle goes.

You're right about clarifying what we need to do.

But if Leicester are 10-0 up + we're winning 2-1 in 87th min, it would be good to know we could draw + still stay up.

Last night's result takes that off the table.

Brilliant! I managed to give my ticket away for Sunday and so won't have to go. It will be a unique experience for me if I log on to GOT while a game is going on. It must be terrible or do some enjoy it? I may skip it altogether and switch on a news channel after fuĺl time. Then quickly switch off again until news of a take over hits the headlines.

Leeds must feel sick after the weekend, they’ll need to win and hope both Everton and Leicester both lose - it’s an incredibly unlikely scenario for them to escape.

Even though they are playing against one of the most pathetic teams in the division, I really don’t anticipate them to be at full throttle knowing that they need a miracle.

Leicester I think will be the side that give us kittens but at the end of the day they could be 10-0 up at half time but as long as we do what we need to do against Bournemouth then it will count for nothing.

Their fluke draw last night has simplified our task in a way. No faffing about trying to keep it at 0-0 and react to what’s happening elsewhere when the time comes, go for the throat from minute one and do not relent until the final whistle goes.
Agreed I wouldn't worry as much about Leeds now so let's just focus on Bournemouth and the Leicester game.

As bad as they are now Spurs will still fancy their chances of the Europa Conference spot (7th), given Villa are playing Brighton and Kane is still scoring for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.