Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I think people are looking for assurances we'll stay up. They dont exist though.

We're in the best position to stay up and that's what we have to hold onto.

If Leicester had snatched that game last night the next 5 days would have been difficult to handle. They didn't.

Just recharge your batteries and try and relax. There's a good chance we're safe already, because I cant see those other two teams cobbling together another win.

I don't see Moyes risking injury to players like Rice just 10 days before their big European final tbh. Why would he?

Just catching up as currently on holiday abroad. Disappointing result that. Feels like a bit of a coin flip now although granted the other two teams would want our position. Looking at the stats it did not appear like a return to form from Leicester. There is a chance that neither Leeds or Leicester win and we survive. I think that is more likely then we save ourselves
No Leicester were awful, should've been 5-0, they only had a decent last 10mins. But the annoying thing is that they have now got confidence from this for the last game where they are at home. We have to win.

…I doubt there was a single Newcastle fan as desparate as Everton fans for them to score last night. This thread has nearly 3,000 pages, take a look at the Leeds forum relegation thread - 21 pages.
We do seem to have cornered the market in desperation...Leeds and Leicester fans are facing Sunday much more philosophically

No Leicester were awful, should've been 5-0, they only had a decent last 10mins. But the annoying thing is that they have now got confidence from this for the last game where they are at home. We have to win.
If any Evertonian watched Leicester last night they'd be very relaxed about them getting another win.

They were appalling. Clueless and had massive luck.

Anyone who believes they get the better of West Ham are kidding themselves.

I don't see Moyes risking injury to players like Rice just 10 days before their big European final tbh. Why would he?

There's a lot to be said for having 'too much time' in between games, Moyes will want to keep his players injury free but also match fit. I would be shocked if he didn't field at least a semi strong side if not the best 11 he thinks available.

Status
Not open for further replies.