Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Leicester odds must be influenced by the decent chance of them being relegated tomorrow night with a loss, and so nothing to play for next week. Would definitely be putting them on the same odds as us if they are still in with a shot
Would assume Moyes will make a lot of changes also. This would be a factor

Leeds is relegated now baring an absolute miracle. They would have to win big and we would have to lose, their only way in.

That means its now between us and Leicester. The match tomorrow is everything. If they lose, we sit firmly in the drivers seat just needing a draw even if they beat West Ham. They have been so bad this season that it would make total sense for them to win both of their last two matches though, wouldnt it.

Oh no, I hope you stay up.

I personally, just don’t understand some of the rhetoric on here that Leicester are just going to turn up and get their arses handed to them! It’s a game I can see Leicester getting a result in.

You should be our starting striker if you scored 4 at Deepdale 😂

….you need to read posts, most Evertonians are nervous about Leicester.

Anyway, stay around we’re mostly a friendly lot who welcome fans from other clubs.

I am looking for my bookmarked messages. For all the Allardyce doubters!!!
I told you so!!!!
Dyche is Master Trash always has been and always will be.
The fans ruined this club fighting for Lampard he needs more time and then vouching for Dyche lmfao!!!!
Lampard relegated us and the fans that backed him soo hard need to get your brains evaluated

AAAAAAAAAAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGHHHHHAAAAAAAA

We needed to win today, as many were saying on here through the week, we needed to go all or nothing from the off.

The draw has relegated us, just as a loss would have.

Problem is, Moyes is so 'kin overjoyed with himself getting to a mockery cup final (where he'll be walloped by Fiorientina anyway) that he just won't be arsed about tomorrow.

please explain yourself…

k.jpg

Yeah looking at the standings now in the cold aftermath of the Leeds defeat I actually think we are in no stronger a position than we were this morning.

West ham may have been influenced by the home crowd to put on a performance today but no such guarantees as the away team next weekend

We are still bang in trouble and on a knife edge
Currently we actually are - as it is in our hands as far as Leeds are concerned. Whether that’s the case tomorrow with Leicester remains to be seen but we will only know that tomorrow

The Leicester odds must be influenced by the decent chance of them being relegated tomorrow night with a loss, and so nothing to play for next week. Would definitely be putting them on the same odds as us if they are still in with a shot
Even if they lost tomorrow night Leicester can stay up on the final day with a win. Their GD is superior to both us and Leeds.

Leeds is relegated now baring an absolute miracle. They would have to win big and we would have to lose, their only way in.

That means its now between us and Leicester. The match tomorrow is everything. If they lose, we sit firmly in the drivers seat just needing a draw even if they beat West Ham. They have been so bad this season that it would make total sense for them to win both of their last two matches though, wouldnt it.
If we draw and Leeds win big thats us down

Status
Not open for further replies.