Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leeds haven’t won by three goals in the league since August.

They beat teams by out scoring and nearly always conceding in tight games. They never steamroll sides.

Could absolutely see them nicking a 1-0 or 2-0 on the counter against Spurs. But by three ? Not for me.

Early odds to win next weeks games.

Us 1/2
Leeds 17/10
Leicester 6/5

Haven't seen us that low in a while.
The Leicester odds must be influenced by the decent chance of them being relegated tomorrow night with a loss, and so nothing to play for next week. Would definitely be putting them on the same odds as us if they are still in with a shot

Leeds haven’t won by three goals in the league since August.

They beat teams by out scoring and nearly always conceding in tight games. They never steamroll sides.

Could absolutely see them nicking a 1-0 or 2-0 on the counter against Spurs. But by three ? Not for me.
Unlikely with Allardyce as well, it goes against his style. But if they get an early goal, SPurs could fold, so we can't rule anything out.

Still, if Leicester get something tomorrow then a draw won't be enough potentially.

The Leicester odds must be influenced by the decent chance of them being relegated tomorrow night with a loss, and so nothing to play for next week. Would definitely be putting them on the same odds as us if they are still in with a shot
They can't be relegated tomorrow - they are 3 points below us with a superior GD.

Leicester's GD on us honestly concerns me. Just three points in their next two could be enough for them if Bournemouth end up beating us..
Yeah looking at the standings now in the cold aftermath of the Leeds defeat I actually think we are in no stronger a position than we were this morning.

West ham may have been influenced by the home crowd to put on a performance today but no such guarantees as the away team next weekend

We are still bang in trouble and on a knife edge

The horse punchers are no world beaters and Leicester have more fire power than a lot of premier league teams. They have also a defense on the same level than the Southampton defense...
Letting Schmeichel go without adequate replacement was malpractice of the highest order. Leaking that many goals puts any club at risk of the drop.

They've been conceding ten more goals than the last season for three seasons running, so what happened to them probably shouldn't have been the shock it was.

You would think Newcastle would want to put Champions league football to bed tomorrow night. Especially at home. They wouldn't want to risk going to the final day with Liverpool having a slight sniff at jumping them (the kind of spawny thing that happens to that club). It would be a huge shock if they dropped points.

Yeah looking at the standings now in the cold aftermath of the Leeds defeat I actually think we are in no stronger a position than we were this morning.

West ham may have been influenced by the home crowd to put on a performance today but no such guarantees as the away team next weekend

We are still bang in trouble and on a knife edge

Bad day for you Kev, nothing new to moan about for just over 24 hours until you are cheering Leicester on.

Status
Not open for further replies.