Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bournemouth fans on their forum seem to hate Leeds and want us to stay up. Wonder if they'll bring many fans ,they usually return half their allocation
I think their hatred of Leeds goes back to the 80s. Leeds got relegated from the top flight to the 2nd division, and when they played Bournemouth away their fans destroyed the town or something like that

Leicester's GD on us honestly concerns me. Just three points in their next two could be enough for them if Bournemouth end up beating us..
We just need to summon the spirit of Crystal Palace last year (without the dramatics of going 2-0 down) and we will be fine

No idea how were going to keep up with the other scores next week inside Goodison as the internet is non existent as soon as ye cross county road. :rant:

#Sortitout
60k+ people in the area during match day hard for it to keep up, fella next to me in the match somehow always manages to get live streams though😂

Reactions: JLW
Thank you west ham, now do it again next week lol
I suspect Moyes will trot out the Hammers equivalent of what Pep sent out there today, for the same reasons.

Moyes doesn't have nice things like Mahrez and Foden on the bench, so I think we'll need a point.

I hope West Ham United go on now and win their Euro Cup Final thingy that they are in. Back on topic... I have a feeling that Leicester City may get something out of their game tomorrow.

kicked
I didn't see the match. Were the Hammers well worth the 3-1 win? Did Leeds play well or were they well beaten?

I'm kind of hoping they are now pretty demoralised ahead of next week.
West ham scored the difficult chances, and then tried to be all Arsenal and walk another five or so much simpler chances in and stuffed the lot. Poetic in its way.

I'm honestly praying that Bournemouth have fully decided to phone it in now. If they're even remotely up for it next Sunday then we're in trouble considering how depleted we'll be going into it..

Status
Not open for further replies.