Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
…..I wonder if Leeds would swap our current position with theirs? Indeed, would we prefer to be 2 points behind with a game in hand & West Ham/Spurs to play?

Haven’t given it lots of thought but I think I’d prefer to be us. Leicester would definitely prefer to be in our position.
Bird in the hand and all that but fact is Leeds play a Hammers side with one and a half eyes on Europe and an out of form spurs side without a manager or anything to play for

If we stay out of the relegation zone after Monday night then we'll stand a great chance of survival.

In effect it'll be after tomorrow's game for Leeds as Leicester look like lambs to the slaughter up there in Newcastle. If they fail to win we'll have a big advantage next Sunday: in our own hands.

Isn't that where we wanted to be final day if we couldn't get safe? Have the final game to get a win against B'mouth at home?
It is. But I can't see it happening.

I'll keep going back to it: if Leeds win, we are 75% down I'd say, given Spurs look a complete mess. If Leicester win then we are 99% down.

If West Ham hold or beat Leeds then we still have this in our own hands. Also, a draw could be good enough to get past Leeds if Leicester are beaten on Monday...which they'll be favourites to lose.

Forest fresult tonight is a massive blow. no hiding that fact.
Can't help but think Leeds will be licking their lips looking at those results today. Need Moyes to do us a favour here. Even that Liverpool result is no good to us, takes pressure off Newcastle

If we stay out of the relegation zone after Monday night then we'll stand a great chance of survival.

In effect it'll be after tomorrow's game for Leeds as Leicester look like lambs to the slaughter up there in Newcastle. If they fail to win we'll have a big advantage next Sunday: in our own hands.

Isn't that where we wanted to be final day if we couldn't get safe? Have the final game to get a win against B'mouth at home?

Hopefully Leicester lose on Monday to take finishing above us out equation unless we lose against Bournemouth.

Personally now my biggest worry is hearing about the injury list in the next 48 hours, make or break that for me. I fear for us if it's a Davies, Maupay, Doucoure,Keane sort of side we have left. We need these physios to play a blinder too and buy in a container full of freeze sprays and morphne.

Status
Not open for further replies.