Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help but think Leeds will be licking their lips looking at those results today. Need Moyes to do us a favour here. Even that Liverpool result is no good to us, takes pressure off Newcastle
Works both ways that Liverpool result. Newcastle also guarantee champions league football with a win, at home in a night match.

It is. But I can't see it happening.

I'll keep going back to it: if Leeds win, we are 75% down I'd say, given Spurs look a complete mess. If Leicester win then we are 99% down.
Let's see what Leeds do tomorrow.

Dont forget: they have had the nightmare day not us. We have gained a point and Forest are out of it. The pressure has ramped up even more on Leeds now to get a win.

Allardyce will know a draw isn't good enough as we can beat them final day by a point if we both win.

This has been a terrible day for Leeds.

Our 99th minute winner has handed Allardyce a real headache.

Personally now my biggest worry is hearing about the injury list in the next 48 hours, make or break that for me. I fear for us if it's a Davies, Maupay, Doucoure,Keane sort of side we have left. We need these physios to play a blinder too and buy in a container full of freeze sprays and morphne.

That team that was put out v Bournemouth in the league cup was an insult to parks football.

So of course it will be similar sort of team on last day won't it!

Easier said than done and I'm the worst for it but try and not let it consume you too much.

Try and not be a misery to the loved ones around you.

It's a private company, owned as a billionaires play thing, who employs millionaires to act as custodians to run it. They then pay other 20/30 year old millionaires to kick a ball around. Try and limit the effect on your health. If we stay up, we'll be crap next season. If we go down, we'll be crap as well, just like we've been crap in the 30 odd years I've been going.

Let's see what Leeds do tomorrow.

Dont forget: they have had the nightmare day not us. We have gained a point and Forest are out of it. The pressure has ramped up even more on Leeds now to get a win.

Allardyce will know a draw isn't good enough as we can beat them final day by a point if we both win.

This has been a terrible day for Leeds.

Our 99th minute winner has handed Allardyce a real headache.
Hopefully sends them out like lunatics, leaving them red card prone and defense gaping.

Football is money, and we spent plenty. Economic incompetence is something else, and managerial appointments that makes no sense is something else. You live and die by the sword, when consecutive seasons end like this may e we deserve the championship? I personally would like to play for something other than anything above 17th and Liverpool outside the top 4, ah well...we might get one wish this season. Consequitive seasons in top flight ....Dixie dean..blah...blah...blah...
I'd genuinely be shocked if a single Evertonian thought we deserved to stay up, tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.